Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leonard: Thurman-Garcia Reminds Me of My Fight With Hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns is Overrated. I don't see him beating Thurman, Brook, Spence, or Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      Hearns is Overrated. I don't see him beating Thurman, Brook, Spence, or Crawford.
      This is getting "sig'd" the shit out of - just an advance warning.

Congratulations for making it onto the p4p moron list.

Comment

Sugar Ray's a class act. Glad he'll be at ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          It's our era, it's our time. This is what those of Ali and the other greats experienced. Now it's our time.

Welcome the new Generation. These two are the new Trail Blazers.
          its a pretty ****ty generation I have to say.about 70 percent of them have this new school attitude of asking for too much without earning it.thurman vs garcia sort of represents that. here you have thurman who is a throwback fighter a guy who is not afraid to let his 0 go as he says he'll fight anybody. than there's garcia a guy who is about taking the easiest fights for the most money. "why fight shawn porter when you can fight rod salka" and yes it was angel who said that its obvious danny shares that same mentality.that sums up danny garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            I agree. I just wish boxing was just more consistent in matchmaking like these. Not have us endure so many fights where the champs go againest lesser competition to build up fights with guys they may not even face because promoters dictate everything. If it wasn't for that we'd be having consistent great fights. Sad to say but the UFC was doing that the past month.. quality cards after another. We finally get a bone with his one.
            yes that's the number 1 problem in boxing.these stupid cold wars are supposed to be over.at least bob and hymie are starting to work together.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
              This is getting "sig'd" the shit out of - just an advance warning.

Congratulations for making it onto the p4p moron list.
              Crawford is a switch fighter just like Hagler who beat hearts, Thurman has great speed, power, and footwork that would give Hearts fits, and Spence is like a hybrid sugar ray Leonard. I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Crawford is a switch fighter just like Hagler who beat hearts, Thurman has great speed, power, and footwork that would give Hearts fits, and Spence is like a hybrid sugar ray Leonard. I rest my case.
                You may as well have rested your balls on your dads face because that would be more credible argument than your case.

Btw, I don't know who Hearts is?

Comment

Started out fiery, but man, a huge let down late. Not even close to their scraps at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X