Another correct prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another correct prediction

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    Thurman is not even in Spence's class. Algieri would easily go the distance against Thurman, just like Bundu did, but Spence crushed Algieri and will also stop Bundu early in the fight. Inside the first 6 rounds, Bundu will be destroyed.
    Just as I told you all. From my thread "Spence will be the new Golovkin"...

Now, the thing I did good here was not to predict that Spence would win. The thing I did good was that, I once again predicted exactly how the fight would go.

This is like when I predicted that Frampton would SD Santa Cruz. It turned out to be a MD instead, but yeah, close enough.

When will people realize the truth?

Just because I'm feeling generous today, I will let people ask me about results for upcoming fights. That must certainly be the best way to win the haters over, eh?

Comment

You got a boxing prediction right

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        You got a boxing prediction right

I get all predictions right.

Comment

You my man, are the truth

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            You my man, are the truth
            You got an eye for quality, bro. I can teach you my secrets, if you want?

Comment

yeah solid prediction mate, picking the guy who was 1/100 to win easily. Must have made a fortune at the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                yeah solid prediction mate, picking the guy who was 1/100 to win easily. Must have made a fortune at the bookies.
                Picking the exact round, though. That's something else.

Why do you always hate on my predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  Just as I told you all. From my thread "Spence will be the new Golovkin"...

Now, the thing I did good here was not to predict that Spence would win. The thing I did good was that, I once again predicted exactly how the fight would go.

This is like when I predicted that Frampton would SD Santa Cruz. It turned out to be a MD instead, but yeah, close enough.

When will people realize the truth?
                  Floyd slurpers won't want to be a fan of his now that you've compared him to GGG keep up the good work but your Usyk one is gonna be proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Floyd slurpers won't want to be a fan of his now that you've compared him to GGG keep up the good work but your Usyk one is gonna be proven wrong.
                    Thanks, it's good to see that some people appreciate what I'm doing for this community. I'm bringing something entirely new to the game. I'm educating people here without them even knowing. But with time, they're slowly seeing that "hey, it can't be a coincidence that this guy is always right and even predicts how the fights will be fought!"

Comment

Working...
                    X