No announcement yet.

Kyrie Irving says Mamba Mentality is what helped him in these finals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    To each his own, I believe your opinions are embarrassing and outrageous. Lebron is the most mentally weak player I have ever witnessed, even moreso than Dwight Howard and Kwame Brown. Also Gamboa sucks and is a bytch.
    I'm not even a Lebron fan but the guy is the common denominator in all his teams doing well. Curry isnt looked at as an atg? What? People are proclaiming him as possiby the best shooter of all time. Shaq was one of the most dominant physical forces ever seen in all sports. Dwight Howard? What's he done? What kind of argument is "if he didn't have his athleticism" lol. What's next..Ali was overrated as a boxer because he had fists? If it wasn't for Mayweather's defense he'd suck? What? Lol. These are defining characteristics.

I'm not a huge Lebron fan and maybe he isn't top 5 all time to ME...but maybe he is. I can't even argue against it anymore. How is Lebron the weakest minded guy? Maybe earlier in his career but he had a career defining finals. Outside of Kyrie's dagger, Lebron was the one keeping them in there. Then there's the kind of play that can define careers with The Block. That's an iconic block there. Lebron was superman the last three games he was downright amazing. That block was like a f ucking lightning bolt coming out of nowhere. Like Thor flew the f uck in and denied Golden State that win. I had one of those "I hate you lebron but damnit do I respect you" moments (he's actually grown on me a bit the last few years but whatever).

Seriously man. You seem ridiculously salty. Like a Pac fan after Mayweather or JMM. It doesn't even make sense. The guy is a physical phenemenon in his own right but the guy hustles and has shown he's a monster from one end to the other. He's damn near unstopable because of how much of an impact he has on all ends. Hold him to 20 points? That's fine... He'll get the ball to the right hands fairly often. He has quick hands and anticipation so his ridiculous athleticism makes him a presence on the boards too and to get a steal in frequently enough...not to mention he's become basically a chase down artist. Lebron is truly the type of guy you build a franchise around. If you could have one guy in the league to start your team its Lebron. It's not even up for debate. He may be no MJ but he doesn't have to be. Lebron has separated himself from that and stands as his own person and as an atg in his own right.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 06-21-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Kyrie did everything to steph but take his girl. Ayesha should be happy cause all the whoes that was trying to f-ck steph will be after kyrie now.

Comment

Kobe is top 3 ATG. Birthed an entire generation of assassins.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Kobe is top 3 ATG. Birthed an entire generation of assassins.
          And Kyrie is the gold standard for assassin's in this current generation

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            I'm not even a Lebron fan but the guy is the common denominator in all his teams doing well. Curry isnt looked at as an atg? What? People are proclaiming him as possiby the best shooter of all time. Shaq was one of the most dominant physical forces ever seen in all sports. Dwight Howard? What's he done? What kind of argument is "if he didn't have his athleticism" lol. What's next..Ali was overrated as a boxer because he had fists? If it wasn't for Mayweather's defense he'd suck? What? Lol. These are defining characteristics.

I'm not a huge Lebron fan and maybe he isn't top 5 all time to ME...but maybe he is. I can't even argue against it anymore. How is Lebron the weakest minded guy? Maybe earlier in his career but he had a career defining finals. Outside of Kyrie's dagger, Lebron was the one keeping them in there. Then there's the kind of play that can define careers with The Block. That's an iconic block there. Lebron was superman the last three games he was downright amazing. That block was like a f ucking lightning bolt coming out of nowhere. Like Thor flew the f uck in and denied Golden State that win. I had one of those "I hate you lebron but damnit do I respect you" moments (he's actually grown on me a bit the last few years but whatever).

Seriously man. You seem ridiculously salty. Like a Pac fan after Mayweather or JMM. It doesn't even make sense. The guy is a physical phenemenon in his own right but the guy hustles and has shown he's a monster from one end to the other. He's damn near unstopable because of how much of an impact he has on all ends. Hold him to 20 points? That's fine... He'll get the ball to the right hands fairly often. He has quick hands and anticipation so his ridiculous athleticism makes him a presence on the boards too and to get a steal in frequently enough...not to mention he's become basically a chase down artist. Lebron is truly the type of guy you build a franchise around. If you could have one guy in the league to start your team its Lebron. It's not even up for debate. He may be no MJ but he doesn't have to be. Lebron has separated himself from that and stands as his own person and as an atg in his own right.
            When I say ATG I mean top 5 top 10 status. I'm not salty, the Cavs took that series from the Dubs they deserved to win. You're the one who's salty for not being able to hear the opinion of another person without being offended. You have your opinion on Lebron, I have mine. Being unable to accept that means you're soft just like Lebron who almost cried when Draymond called him a bytch. Like I said my view on Lebron shouldn't be taken as an insult. 97th all time is still amazing and means he's probably a hall of famer.

Comment

48cantCstraight

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR ****ING HEAD. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT KYRIE IRVING. NOT LEBRON JAMES.

DON'T TURN THIS INTO A LEBRON THREAD.

Surprisingly, Laker fans haven't come in here to talk about the Mamba. They should very shortly.

-MAKAVELLI-
              Left Hook Tua
              [ DUBBZZ ]

Tua probably will troll and say that Kyrie is better than Jordan

Back to you 48cantCstraight. This thread is about Kyrie, Not Bron.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                48cantCstraight

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR ****ING HEAD. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT KYRIE IRVING. NOT LEBRON JAMES.

DON'T TURN THIS INTO A LEBRON THREAD.

Surprisingly, Laker fans haven't come in here to talk about the Mamba. They should very shortly.

-MAKAVELLI-
                Left Hook Tua
                [ DUBBZZ ]

Tua probably will troll and say that Kyrie is better than Jordan

Back to you 48cantCstraight. This thread is about Kyrie, Not Bron.
                Kobe retired, Laker fans don't exist anymore.

Kyrie was a beast in these Finals. A fuking killer when it mattered most just like Jordan, Bird, and Kobe. He should have won MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  The whole 'take away his athleticism' argument is possibly the single worst in sports.

Lets take away Curry's shooting touch, let's take away Shaq's physical dominance, let's take away Iverson's quickness....

Michael Jordan himself was in the discussion of 'best athletes in the NBA' during his early-to-prime years. It means nothing if you don't use it.

Like a diamond at the bottom of the ocean, worthless unless you bring it to the surface and use it.

Comment

Kyrie lives for the moment

Comment

Working...
                    X