Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather Has No Doubt Crawford Beats Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I GOT PAC!!!...but it could go either way tbh... I think Pac is the best ACTIVE 147 pounder on the planet...Bud hasn't been under the lights with a dude like Pac...NEVER count a Legend/ATG out...Pac gonna fight Bradley though...if the rumors turn out to be true smh

Comment

just like every normal logical thinking person says the same

Comment

Pacquaio become a shell of his former self when Marquez knock him out why do you think Floyd said okay I'll fight him now. Whats funny is he still had to use steroids to get in the ring with a shot fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Pacquaio become a shell of his former self when Marquez knock him out why do you think Floyd said okay I'll fight him now. Whats funny is he still had to use steroids to get in the ring with a shot fighter
          December 16, 2015:

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach and world-class Stength & Conditioning coach Alex Ariza will once again come to blows, but this time, in a court room. After months of failed settlement discussions, Ariza's defamation lawsuit against Roach will now be heading to trial. We're told that, for whatever reason, both Roach and Manny Pacquiao failed to appear at multiple deposition attempts, leaving no other option but to move forward with a jury trial...

It's unclear as to why Roach would make accusations that seemingly put his own fighter, as well as himself, under the microscope during the height of their Hall of Fame careers. Nevertheless, he indeed made the explosive allegations, which now also call into the question the work that Ariza did with several other fighters at Wild Card Gym during that 2008 to 2013 timeframe. In those five years, the team of Roach and Ariza seemed like an unbeatable dynamic duo, racking up win after win with high-profile names such as Pacquiao, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., and Amir Khan. Since their split, however, the success rate of Roach's fighters has declined, which begs the question, is there some truth to Freddie Roach's allegations?

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article22819.html

Comment

The same Crawford that was being out boxed by Dulorme.....people need to stop over hyping Crawford. He's good but he's not a great fighter.

Comment

Dulorme didn't outbox Crawford.

TC beats old man Manny at this point.

Comment

Do we really expect Jeff or anyone of the Mayweathers to ever choose Pacquiao to beat anyone anyways..

Comment

The way I see it is the smaller Gamboa was able to wobble Crawford and Pac still has enough power and speed to be a little too much for Crawford. I see Pac winning a decision and Crawford showing that he belongs at the elite level at the same time. Solid showing by both guys in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                    I've never seen him react like that. Don't know who u were watchin. I've always seen him stay composed and stick to his boxing. Then gradually up the aggression picking his opponent apart
                    Jean? His last fight? Once he got clipped he went wild. Pac eats those dudes up.

Can he stay composed with Pac for 12 rounds? Nah. He will get clipped and resort to slugging it out by nature.

Don't forget the Gamboa fight. Little Gamboa tagging him up for 4 rounds before size played in.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Jean? His last fight? Once he got clipped he went wild. Pac eats those dudes up.

Can he stay composed with Pac for 12 rounds? Nah. He will get clipped and resort to slugging it out by nature.

Don't forget the Gamboa fight. Little Gamboa tagging him up for 4 rounds before size played in.
                      I don't know wtf u r talkin about with Jean. U gonna have to give me a round number on that one. Also, I think u are confusing aggression with being wild. The Gamboa fight proves my point, he was gettin tagged for the first few rounds. He held is composure, figured him out and finished him. He's never slugged it out with anybody in a fight, so I don't know why u sayin that's in his nature

Comment

Working...
                      X