Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams to Trout: Stop acting like a superstar, fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
    I kinda understand his argument, but didn't Trout beat Cotto a couple yrs ago? He wasn't exactly dominated by Canelo either. The point being, he's still on those superstars level. So yeah J , u might be able to give a good fight, but if Trout looks to fight someone else with more of a name u can't blame him
    Who in the hell is Soro??? Not exactly a name.

Trout is scared...period. With all those points in your bank, one would expect you to see this.

J-Rock blows Trout out of the water with the quickness.

Comment

I kinda understand his argument, but didn't Trout beat Cotto a couple yrs ago? He wasn't exactly dominated by Canelo either. The point being, he's still on those superstars level. So yeah J , u might be able to give a good fight, but if Trout looks to fight someone else with more of a name u can't blame him
      And Canelo did dominate. A highlight reel came of that fight where Trout was ridiculously rocked and wobbled. Trout is B- level and that's being generous.

Comment

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
        Who in the hell is Soro??? Not exactly a name.

Trout is scared...period. With all those points in your bank, one would expect you to see this.

J-Rock blows Trout out of the water with the quickness.
        I never said he wasn't scared (I think he is)... My point is that he's been in bigger fights than a Julian Williams and if another fight worth more money presents itself, he should take it. Given who he's fought, he has reason to believe that there is a bigger money fight out there

Comment

J-rock is better than all of them. Only one that could possibly beat him is Andrade. He just needs to get his shot and he'll beat on both Charlo's, Cotto, Canelo(who I love), and Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
            And Canelo did dominate. A highlight reel came of that fight where Trout was ridiculously rocked and wobbled. Trout is B- level and that's being generous.
            Canelo dominated a few rounds here and there (where those highlight reels you speak of came from). But you forget boxing is scored round by round and there were plenty rounds where Canelo didn't do much. Go back and read up son , many folks had that fight very close

Comment

I wouldnt say Canelo "dominated" Trout...imo he showed alot of class though out-boxing Trout the way he did, dropping him in the process and that says alot considering the caliber fighter Trout was.

Give JRock a shot though, Trout. Whatsup?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Yeah but Trout hasn't looked too impressive and he even got shutout against Lara.
                No shame in losing to Lara
                Paul and canelo also lost to him

Comment

Canelo dominated a few rounds here and there (where those highlight reels you speak of came from). But you forget boxing is scored round by round and there were plenty rounds where Canelo didn't do much. Go back and read up son , many folks had that fight very close
                  Quit the bull****, Trout got his ass kicked. That guy got rocked.
                  Pitty pat Mayweather punches don't win fights when you're getting your head caved in every other round. Trout got his ass kicked, and this guy Williams will beat the career out of him. A-side just means your scared and if you have to fight, you're going to leverage that stupid argument to handicap the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    No shame in losing to Lara
                    Paul and canelo also lost to him
                    You guys just pull for the black guy. If you think Lara beat Canelo, never ever go into MMA. You won't like getting dipped on your head with a guy that's trying to cave your head in when you're looking for a clinch-break every time you get drilled.

Lara is a slap boxer, and his back story sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jarodriguez View Post
                      You guys just pull for the black guy. If you think Lara beat Canelo, never ever go into MMA. You won't like getting dipped on your head with a guy that's trying to cave your head in when you're looking for a clinch-break every time you get drilled.

Lara is a slap boxer, and his back story sucks.
                      He was against Nelo ( though I still had him winning)
                      He wasn't against Williams. He went at Williams.

Comment

Working...
                      X