No announcement yet.

Who will return first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Oh damn, that's pretty unfortunate since he could be ruling 154 right now. Last I remember hearing of him was when he dropped out of the Charlo fight for supposed money issues.
    Yeah it's all related.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-nation-sports

They got him to cancel those fights & a Showtime contract and burn bridges with everyone around him then they ditched him. So he's been sitting around since then.

Roc Nation is no different from the old promotions, maybe even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Rigo gonna be the first. He's supposedly on deck for a November fight although nothing concrete as been said so far, but supposedly something is happening next week. I feel like he'll fight within the next couple months w/e happens doe.

Mikey keeps acting like he's gonna be fighting soon, but then nothing happens for another 6 months. Think TR is just effing with him at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if he's still out another 6mos+, but I hope I'm wrong he's a talented mfer & its effed business bs is hurting his legacy in the sport along with his income.

Andrade is clearly the biggest knucklehead of the 3 & the smart money should be on him being the last one of the 3 to fight again. He's suing a promoter who ain't even his promoter right now he's such a mfing knucklehead & I've yet to hear his beef with his promoter be resolved so this mfer might not be fighting til 2017 at the pace he's moving.
      I'd choose Miley last tbh. He's said he's ready to fight til the end lol he's not giving up. I think he said he offered to buy out his contract and tr always said non then lately they finally gave in but since so much time is passed he's not gonna buy out and wants his money some crap like that

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        Yeah it's all related.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-nation-sports

They got him to cancel those fights & a Showtime contract and burn bridges with everyone around him then they ditched him. So he's been sitting around since then.

Roc Nation is no different from the old promotions, maybe even worse.
        To be honest I think he kind of deserves it, he was acting like he was a superstar after one decent win. Maybe this ordeal humbles him a bit.

Comment

eh being a diva is one thing, committing business fraud is another, I have to side with Andrade

You're right though if he was less c0cky he probably would have thought it was weird that Roc was gonna pay him $550,000 for absolutely nothing and consulted someone first
          Last edited by ////; 09-08-2015, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Rigondeaux hopefully by the end of the year but it wouldn't surprise me if all of them don't fight in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I'd choose Miley last tbh. He's said he's ready to fight til the end lol he's not giving up. I think he said he offered to buy out his contract and tr always said non then lately they finally gave in but since so much time is passed he's not gonna buy out and wants his money some crap like that
              I could see that tbh. I just think Andrade's stupidity hasn't reached its peak yet. I think you might not be as confident in Andrade's dumbness as I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeaux View Post
                Rigondeaux hopefully by the end of the year but it wouldn't surprise me if all of them don't fight in 2015.
                ^^^^^This...And Mikey Garcia is truly wasting his prime years at this point....

Comment

Mikey is in a Ward level of delusion. He is now saying that he has become more popular since his last fight which is absolutely absurd. Top rank is now suing Haymon so it is unlikely that TR will take a buyout check from Al at this point like they did with chavez jr. Also, it was verified by everyone that chavez jr only had one fight left with TR when Haymon bought out his contract and he was already damaged goods since he couldn't drain down in weight like he used to. Mikey has years left on his contract. I wouldn't be surprised if Mikey doesn't fight for another year or more. Top Rank doesn't have idiots writing their contracts. They are iron-clad. I either see mikey losing his lawsuit and then fighting again with top rank or taking a huge loan from Haymon to buy himself out and then owing Haymon back for the rest of his life lol.

Anyways, to answer the question, I think Rigo fights by the end of te year. He fought in Japan already so if worse comes to worse he can just do that again.

Comment

Working...
                  X