Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can People Say Kim Kardashian Is NOT Hot Or Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread needed more pics!

Comment

Kim Kardashian is beautiful. A bit dim, but pretty.

I didnt know she has a skin disorder, but apparently she does.

Comment

Nobody would be talking about this pseudo celebrity if not for a sex tape that wasn't even any good. Sure, nice body, pretty face but nothing but an attention whore who didn't come close to paying dues to be where she's at now.

10 years who will remember? Nobody, her little pop hip hop husband would of been with many finer women by then even if they're still together or not.....just another Paris Hilton

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          Kim Kardashian is beautiful. A bit dim, but pretty.

I didnt know she has a skin disorder, but apparently she does.

meng!!!

she could different color ****** and a nipple in the middle of her chest but once I see that ass start to jiggle that stuff wouldn't matter
          Last edited by -jose-; 07-22-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
            Nobody would be talking about this pseudo celebrity if not for a sex tape that wasn't even any good. Sure, nice body, pretty face but nothing but an attention whore who didn't come close to paying dues to be where she's at now.

10 years who will remember? Nobody, her little pop hip hop husband would of been with many finer women by then even if they're still together or not.....just another Paris Hilton
            Paris Hilton is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              meng!!!

she could different color ****** and a nipple in the middle of her chest but once I see that ass start to jiggle that stuff wouldn't matter
              exactly!
              Jose keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
              X