No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frankie Gavin Ready: I'm Going To Take Welborn Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frankie Gavin Ready: I'm Going To Take Welborn Apart

Frankie Gavin says he’s ready to destroy ahead of his West Midlands blockbuster derby against Jason Welborn on Friday 18th January.

The unbeaten Birmingham star makes the first defence of his British Welterweight title at a sold-out Walsall Town Hall, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).

Midlands Area champ Welborn from Tividale has won three of his last four fights by stoppage, but Gavin, still Britain’s only ever World amateur champion, is confident he’ll do a number on his rival.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Fitter than a butcher's dog." Not sure what that means, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      "Fitter than a butcher's dog." Not sure what that means, but I like it.
      It's an old saying used over here

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        It's an old saying used over here
        I love some of the rhetoric that comes out of that area. Can't help but chuckle though cause it's always so off the wall.

Comment

Yea i woudlnt min seeing bam bam knock this guy out it would be exciting cuz Ruslan Brings it. But no match for Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Tito777 View Post
            Yea i woudlnt min seeing bam bam knock this guy out it would be exciting cuz Ruslan Brings it. But no match for Rios
            ...the fuck?

Warren is really holding Gavin back, this isn't a mandatory, why the fuck pick Jason Welborn?

I cannot wait for Warren to leave this sport.

Comment

Working...
            X