No announcement yet.

How old is the human race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    so whch races are more evolved, less evolved?

from which continents?

I would've answered this honestly even a year ago. But I'm now a shell of my former self.

The fact is, all the races are equal. We're all the same. Underneath our skin, we all bleed red. That's all that matters. Mud huts, dirt roads, pavement, toilets? Its all relative. Nothing matters actually.

I'm gonna go eat my own shit now.

Should be alright. The natives do it. Meaning, its noble.

Comment

Humans are 6,000 years old. Think about it, if you humans have been here so godamn long how come all this godamn progress only took place in the past thousand years or so. I call bull****, man. If humans were around 100,000 years or more, we'd all have flying cars by now. Humans lived with dinosaurs, just like on the Flinstones. I want a brontosaurus burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Proof doesnt automatically turn theory into fact

Gravity is still a theory. U can be provided with millions of bits of evidence/proof yet it is still a theory
        I don't believe I stated that proof against a theory, is a fact.

I stated that proof, evidence, recent discoveries to the contrary, prove theories wrong.

We now have concrete evidence and documented proof that civilizations not just singular beings, existed on the earth long before the biblical Adam and eve {six thousand years ago}. If it was believed that Adam and Eve were the first man and woman, then that can now be proven emphatically wrong and incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
          Humans are 6,000 years old. Think about it, if you humans have been here so godamn long how come all this godamn progress only took place in the past thousand years or so. I call bull****, man. If humans were around 100,000 years or more, we'd all have flying cars by now. Humans lived with dinosaurs, just like on the Flinstones. I want a brontosaurus burger.
          You're not a human????

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            Like this:

Comment

Certainly no older than 250,000 years.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Certainly no older than 250,000 years.
                Were we fish before then?

Comment

Idk, let me check teh Mayan calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                    Were we fish before then?
                    As you understand it?

No.

What's your stance on this as you seem to enjoy mocking mine?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      As you understand it?

No.

What's your stance on this as you seem to enjoy mocking mine?
                      500 million if not billions of years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X