• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    manny said yuri foreman was too big
    lol yes and martinez

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      lol sr making escuses for lil floydie ducking the top p4p fighters !!!!!

" he cant fight sergio because hes too big "

manny has been fighting bigger fighters for yrs !!!!! you never hear manny talking about another fighter is too big !!!!

"amir kunt wants to fight but he isnt ready"

amir is a biitch ass backstabber but hes just as ready as victor ortiz !!! if you guys can fight victor you can fight kunt end of story !!!!

"manny fight aint happenming because he didnt drop marquez"

so effing what !!!!!! styles make fights and the only reason marquez didnt get dropped is because he has a fimilararity with mannys style thats it !!!! nad he still lost 116 - 112 LMAO
      Fighting bigger people at a catchweight where they almost die before weighing in is not fighting bigger opponents. you never hear manny moaning because hes not allowed to talk as Arum and Roach do enough of that for the whole welter weight division.

Oh and your Avatar is gay

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
        Fighting bigger people at a catchweight where they almost die before weighing in is not fighting bigger opponents. you never hear manny moaning because hes not allowed to talk as Arum and Roach do enough of that for the whole welter weight division.

Oh and your Avatar is gay
        lmao why do ppl respond to treason??? u guys obviously dont kno who he is. hes a fake *******.

Comment

Why do so many people take this guys statements as an official "Mayweather stance/opinion"? He no longer speaks to Floyd Jr and has no idea whom they intend on fighting or even negotiating with.

Comment

Here's what they asked him specifically.

JM: How about the current middleweight champion of the world, Sergio Martinez?

Floyd Mayweather Sr: No, man. Thats crazy. Not that Little Floyd couldnt beat him, but Little Floyd aint that big as you guys think he is. Little Floyd walk around here at about 152 or 153 pounds. Hes not a big welterweight. Even myself, when I was fighting at welterweight, I had to take off 15 pounds to make weight.

JM: So as a father, you would advise your son not to fight Sergio Martinez?

Floyd Mayweather Sr: Not because Sergio Martinez has more skills than him, I think Little Floyd has way more skills than him. Sergio Martinez is just a bigger guy, with a bigger punch. Sergio Martinez would have the better chance of hurting Floyd. Not saying he would knock him out, but Im just saying. Floyd is always going to be in there with a bigger guy, in terms of taking a punch.
            He was asked about his son fighting the middleweight champ, so he probably was thinking the interviewer meant at 160. Of course it would be stupid for Mayweather to go up that high. I wish they would have asked him about Martinez specifically between 150-154.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Marquez deserves pacquia rematch - yes
              Khan not ready - yes
              Bradley - is a bum looking for a payday
              Martinez - too big and would be drained

hummm..

Floyd v Pacquiao may 2012

Then pacquiao can retire late 2012 after a marquez rematch

with Khan fighting Floyd late 2012 also....

(Khan will probaly have beaten Bradley early 2012 @ 140 by this point also)
              true

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Here's what they asked him specifically.

He was asked about his son fighting the middleweight champ, so he probably was thinking the interviewer meant at 160. Of course it would be stupid for Mayweather to go up that high. I wish they would have asked him about Martinez specifically between 150-154.
                Nah, I just think Senior feels he's too big. I think he feels Floyd will probably win but he has a good chance of losing just on size alone. I think Senior has always felt that Floyd is just small. I think he honestly believes that in his prime, he wouldve beaten him because he was a huge WW and guys like SRL who he fought were huge WW's while Floyd looks small compared to them. Thats where I think he's coming from. I think he believes Floyd is probably really more of a 140 pounder right now or closer to that than a WW, atleast not a WW like he was

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Every time I see him say 'little Floyd' I think of his son's quote - 'and I ain't no fcuking Jr neither'...

Looks as if it's Khan and Bradley in Mayweather's sights. I still think he'll go for Berto if he wins his rematch.

How about Floyd Snr is not officially connected to what Floyd does , so in other words he doesnt know who Floyd will fight , but you guys hang on to anything that you like the sound off ,,,,, Manny Duckman might not Duck him yet as there is lots of pressure on him to stop ducking Floyd and man up .

Comment

Another vulnerable fighter with a weak chin. Even if Pacquiao is the one ducking the fight with him, it doesn't change the fact that Floyd himself is a fucking fraud too. Let's say for example if a tough punching durable fighter like Rios or Alvarado would beat Khan Floyd wouldn't go near them. So he is trying to strike the iron while it is still safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X