No announcement yet.

glory hole experiences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glory hole experiences

I was bored and was ****ing about on pof as i was inspired to create a bull**** profile after a thread in the lounge a while ago.

Done a search and came across this profile which was about a glory hole in belfast, i messaged to see what the story was.

Here's my message and the response i got:

so whats the story with this glory hole, do i just turn up and get sucked of and go home?

Sounds like a laugh, so long as its not a dude on the other side of the ****ing wall!!

The glory hole experiences is all about not knowing who's on other side sucking you off, its the kink from the unknown person, could be MALE,FEMALE or even a COUPLE, no questions asked you don't ever see or hear the person ever, one based in apartment very secured and extra discreet, all genuine, just moved backed from Manchester had one their and the lads loved it, i know the Belfast lads will too, i can promised you it will be your best deep hungry suck off ever, from a c.o.c.k hungry worship sucker who knows how to deep throat until u squirt down my throat, brave enough if not move on, saves both are time from being wasted thank you

it will be arrange for you to call, make ur own way in, when u open my apartment door u will see glory hole, covering one of the doors, ders a hole big enough to put ur balls and****threw, waste no time time to do so, no talking, st8 to it, am on my knees sucking ur****deep and fast and hungry sucking ur balls, we can edge it a few times, if ur gonna cum knock and i will stop sucking let u settle keep bringing u to edge for as long as u want, until ur dripping and cant hold back and more and shoot ur load down my hungry willing throat, zip up and away u go!!

There's no way i'm going cos it'll probably be a dude/tranny sucking me of but i was wandering if anyone in the lounge has done this lol.

I thought they only existed in ****, im a naive child at heart.

It's a guy, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      I was bored and was ****ing about on pof as i was inspired to create a bull**** profile after a thread in the lounge a while ago.

Done a search and came across this profile which was about a glory hole in belfast, i messaged to see what the story was.

so whats the story with this glory hole, do i just turn up and get sucked of and go home?

Sounds like a laugh, so long as its not a dude on the other side of the ****ing wall!!

The glory hole experiences is all about not knowing who's on other side sucking you off, its the kink from the unknown person, could be MALE,FEMALE or even a COUPLE, no questions asked you don't ever see or hear the person ever, one based in apartment very secured and extra discreet, all genuine, just moved backed from Manchester had one their and the lads loved it, i know the Belfast lads will too, i can promised you it will be your best deep hungry suck off ever, from a c.o.c.k hungry worship sucker who knows how to deep throat until u squirt down my throat, brave enough if not move on, saves both are time from being wasted thank you

it will be arrange for you to call, make ur own way in, when u open my apartment door u will see glory hole, covering one of the doors, ders a hole big enough to put ur balls and****threw, waste no time time to do so, no talking, st8 to it, am on my knees sucking ur****deep and fast and hungry sucking ur balls, we can edge it a few times, if ur gonna cum knock and i will stop sucking let u settle keep bringing u to edge for as long as u want, until ur dripping and cant hold back and more and shoot ur load down my hungry willing throat, zip up and away u go!!

There's no way i'm going cos it'll probably be a dude/tranny sucking me of but i was wandering if anyone in the lounge has done this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
        It's a guy, no doubt.
        theres not a chhcne in hell i would do it, with my luck atm it would not only be a dude that done it, but he'd also tell me afterwards thats its a man (if u never find out, u can always tell yourrself its a wman!), and to top it of would chop my **** and balls of when they were stuck through the hole.

But too much of a risk from a *******. Gimme about 3 weeks without sex and i'd concider it a bit more though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzin View Post

Comment

inb4 Oscar de la fishnets

Comment

if its free.....its a dude

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post

I hope to hell it was my thread that inspired you to find this little piece of comedic gold.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  if its free.....its a dude
                  or amateur **** maybe, maybe she's got a camera showing her in action.

Or amateur gay ****.

**** imagine that, not only did u end up being sucked of by a bloke, but it ends up on the internet. Imagine u became one of those video internet sensations like the 2 girls 1 cup? Im gonna tell one of my mates about this glory hole i know for sure the thought of it being a dude wont enter his head, i'll tell him its probably been set up for amateur **** and he'd be there in a heartbeat!

Comment

Working...
                  X