• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Too bad, Opie. Frankenstein said, "No, bltch."
    Julia Slobberts fails again.

Comment

LMFAO at the face that dude makes after he blocks that lil dudes punch. This feels like a meme that'll have some legs (assuming this is a new thing that happened).

And that dude who was about to get sucker punched looks like he's shocked that lil dude was gonna try to punch him at all.

Comment

lmao wow what a fail

Comment

god that's funny

Comment

funny all around, two perfect stereotypes of their respective side. Some weak ass ***** liberal who looks like he's never been in a fight before, and some dude with the perfect white supremacist/****phobe haircut who looks like he ****s his cousin.

9/10 would watch again.

Comment

He sonned that kid. That look on his face was too funny

Comment

Caught that weak azz punch, and let the kid walk off without retaliating..

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  just another well off middle to upper class suburbanite caucasian with no care or trouble in the world "resisting" because a well off upper class billionaire caucasian is president.

typical.

that's probably either bsceners brometheusbob, chollo vista, or joseph from calabasas.

typical rich liberals pandering and grandstanding trying to be cool with very poor punching technique.
                  That guy looks like he never made over 60k in his life.
                  Vast majority of White People are low to average income. Only 10% of the population is even making six figures lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    just another well off middle to upper class suburbanite caucasian with no care or trouble in the world "resisting" because a well off upper class billionaire caucasian is president.

typical.

that's probably either bsceners brometheusbob, chollo vista, or joseph from calabasas.

typical rich liberals pandering and grandstanding trying to be cool with very poor punching technique.
                    Unban da man... he’s laying big kok down... he knows rich kids from LA area...I got paid to post up near Thousand Oaks... wracked my self to sleep, advising WellPoint, blue shield/blue cross on server side big data technology... Ali g. Sasha Cohen... a Jew just like me...

Please mods... archer is a pimp, and a boss playa... he makes this old man laugh..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Julia Slobberts fails again.
                      Please homie join me in my quest to bring the sterling archer back...

He makes me smile... he is most obviously, crazier than jhonny, and me... wacko dudes make more sense than a lot of fake putos.

Comment

Working...
                      X