Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail horses don't get paid that much.

Comment

I don't think his market value equals that sort of money. His performances haven't been up to scratch and to be honest he doesn't deserve those sort of money even if its available.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        YEah its pretty bad huh.Both prime fighting over matched opponent. Wonder if one of them will become HOF worthy
        Lost me there.

Comment

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

STFU You trash idiot

Comment

Lol clown snap back to reality.

Comment

Lol broner is tripping.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Lost me there.
                Of course I lost you. All I am saying is that its time for them to step it up cause both of them have weak resume. Crawford aint P4P no.1 due to his resume. Same as GGG couldnt be no.1 due to his weak resume.

Floyd and Manny can pick who they want to fight. At those guys age, they already beat other P4P fighters.

Right now, none of these 2 are HOF worthy. They still have time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Of course I lost you. All I am saying is that its time for them to step it up cause both of them have weak resume. Crawford aint P4P no.1 due to his resume. Same as GGG couldnt be no.1 due to his weak resume.

Floyd and Manny can pick who they want to fight. At those guys age, they already beat other P4P fighters.

Right now, none of these 2 are HOF worthy. They still have time.
                  I am quicker to sh**t on Haymon for not matching Spence to get more shine because Haymon's stable is full. Who does Arum have to give Crawford a good fight next?

Comment

Just to play Devil's advocate here. Broner does put butts in seats. I mean if they promote this thing and Broner creates a few stirs...People bought the McGreggar Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I am quicker to sh**t on Haymon for not matching Spence to get more shine because Haymon's stable is full. Who does Arum have to give Crawford a good fight next?
                      Oh well he will finish his career with no signature win than... Waste of talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X