No announcement yet.

Khabib's daddy is gonna beat his ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib's daddy is gonna beat his ass.

Nurma's father ensures media that his son's post-fight behavior will not go unpunished;

“I will impose a punishment tougher than the UFC’s. I warned him,”
    “For me, discipline comes first. You do whatever you want in the Octagon, [but] outside — this is the border of civilians, where there are children, women, strangers.”

Khabib said, “I know my father is gonna smash me when I go home,”

Badass !!!

Comment

So his father's gonna beat him like he's still a child? With that, beating women as punishment for being raped, killing people that try to leave the religion and killing anyone that tries to do any portrayal of their prophet, Muslims seem like a lovely culture. Must be fun at parties.

Comment

F#ck his dad gonna strip him of the belt lmfao.

Comment

He probably will have Khabib to do some pushups and all that stuff ha ha. To be honest, his father is great at analysing fights and making great game plans judging by interviews. He always said McGregor will be easy work and Ferguson will be their toughest matchup, so that's the fight that has to happen next

Comment

Where is Conor's dad I wonder. Did he ever teach him anything? The fight reminded me a bit of Silva vs Weidman. The vaunted and disrespectful striker (and in both cases the face of the UFC) undone by the threat of being taken down.
            Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 10-09-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

respect!! this is how it should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                Where is Conor's dad I wonder. Did he ever teach him anything? The fight reminded me a bit of Silva vs Weidman. The vaunted and disrespectful striker (and in both cases the face of the UFC) undone by the threat of being taken down.
                conor came from a rich family. his dad would never punish him for something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Nurma's father ensures media that his son's post-fight behavior will not go unpunished;

“I will impose a punishment tougher than the UFC’s. I warned him,”
                  “For me, discipline comes first. You do whatever you want in the Octagon, [but] outside — this is the border of civilians, where there are children, women, strangers.”

Khabib said, “I know my father is gonna smash me when I go home,”

Ya know Red; I read the info you shared and, I read a bunch of stuff on McGregar. Neither guy is a bad sort I think. Khabib shows a lot by openly accepting being fathered, good for him. McGregar gets crazy but has shown a lot of compassion for those with less of a lot in life.

I don't think they are pieces of garbage...they are young and still a little stupid, like I was, you were, and every last individual including the pope of the angels was!! or so it appears to me. I hope they work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    F#ck his dad gonna strip him of the belt lmfao.
                    I have to quote fitty here "get the strap"

Comment

Working...
                    X