No announcement yet.

Now maybe Aussie will stop with all this Horn nonsense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Horn's 15 minutes of fame finally ended.

he was never a top fighter, just someone who got a gift decission over a washed up legend
    Yup. While it sucks that Pac was robbed again out of a decision against a younger fighter that he was able to outclass, I'm glad the reality set in that Horn was never what he was made out to be.

I still don't understand how his trainer claimed in a rematch they would of stopped Pac when after the 9th rd they were about to stop the fight for Horn... Oblivious.

Comment

Team Horn won't stop crying but it will do them no good. Horn is back to being just a top 15 welterweight contender and no champion will now be foolish enough to defend their title against him in Australia. It's safe to say Horn will never be a champion again and will soon be forgotten outside of Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Team Horn won't stop crying but it will do them no good. Horn is back to being just a top 15 welterweight contender and no champion will now be foolish enough to defend their title against him in Australia. It's safe to say Horn will never be a champion again and will soon be forgotten outside of Australia.
        he will be forgotten in australia as well lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          sad. anyway Horn was full of accusations before the fight, and full of excuses after the fight so there you go.
          What excuses? I haven't seen him say anything other than that he wanted to keep fighting.

Comment

He still smashed manny. An Australian school teacher schooled an atg lol

Imagine what a real aussie could do if we started taking up boxing in huge numbers.

Comment

The stoppage wasn't premature in my opinion. You have to look at the accumulation of punches /punishment Horn was taking. Crawford completely DOMINATED Horn. Pacquiao may have hit Horn harder but Pacquiao didn't dominate Horn the way Crawford did and get the TKO. Give Crawford the respect he deserves. Congratulations Crawford.
              You only know how good a fighter is after he has faced some elite competition. Please dont forget Crawford is probably the best therw is right now so judge witg that in mind. Horn did a stellar job of promoting boxing in Australia. He was a late comer to the sport and did well as an amateur though he didn't have many fights. People should NOT forget he only has had 20 fights and is a rough guy because he was hurried. He did catch Crawford with some shots in that fight and never showed fear. It's a boxing match, there are levels, someone has to win and someone lose. Just give both fighters the credit they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                Yup. While it sucks that Pac was robbed again out of a decision against a younger fighter that he was able to outclass, I'm glad the reality set in that Horn was never what he was made out to be.

I still don't understand how his trainer claimed in a rematch they would of stopped Pac when after the 9th rd they were about to stop the fight for Horn... Oblivious.
                Just because Crawford beat Horn doesn't mean Pacquiao can beat Horn. Pacquiao can't even entertain a rematch because he knows he will get outclassed as he was outclassed first time. Styles make fights. Horn beat Pacquiao, the match was rescored by different judges and they found Horn to have beaten Pacquiao so just give Horn the credit he deserves.
                Crawford will probably knock out all these guys before the 10th round, Pacquiao included so please don't think Horn losing to Crawford means Pacquiao was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  What excuses? I haven't seen him say anything other than that he wanted to keep fighting.
                  please click this link https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=784660 for an answer

Comment

please click this link https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=784660 for an answer
                    The only thing there which they presented as an excuse was the blister thing. They hadn't mentioned that at the time this thread was made.

The blister thing was gay as fuck for them to talk about, and they should have known how weak they looked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                      There's no such thing as an elite level Australian fighter
                      Nah. What about Jeff Fenech or Kotsya tszyu
                      I know for a fact these two are world class fighters.
                      You dont rate these two as world champion's?
                      Last edited by BLASTER1; 06-13-2018, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X