Collapse
No announcement yet.

They are NOT the same: Mcgregor's personality is quality, Mayweather's is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are NOT the same: Mcgregor's personality is quality, Mayweather's is trash

I keep reading "people hate Mayweather and love Mcgregor even though both are the same".

wtf? In what world are these guys the same? Mayweather has about 2 words in his vocabulary and he repeats them over and over again. Almost everything he says is complete cringe. It's almost like his brain can't create thoughts.

Mcgregor comes up with things on the spot and his sentences are actually creative and entertaining.

Mcgregor is like HBO and Mayweather is like MTV. One is quality and the other is trash.

Mcgregor found a quality hot wife on welfare. Mayweather has women dumping him even though he's worth half a billion. If Mayweather didn't have money, he wouldn't have a gf under 200 lbs.

1 star thread

Comment

Mcreggor is disrespectful and acts like his **** don't stink when Floyd has shown nothing but respect. Big difference in personality and class you're probably a closet racist.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        If Mayweather didn't have money, he wouldn't have a gf under 200 lbs.

LMAO hahahaha nice one

Comment

Amazing people even care about **** like this..i thought we watch fighters for what they do in a fight..you sound like a girl judging another mans personality

Comment

I keep reading "people hate Mayweather and love Mcgregor even though both are the same".

wtf? In what world are these guys the same? Mayweather has about 2 words in his vocabulary and he repeats them over and over again. Almost everything he says is complete cringe. It's almost like his brain can't create thoughts.

Mcgregor comes up with things on the spot and his sentences are actually creative and entertaining.

Mcgregor is like HBO and Mayweather is like MTV. One is quality and the other is trash.

Mcgregor found a quality hot wife on welfare. Mayweather has women dumping him even though he's worth half a billion. If Mayweather didn't have money, he wouldn't have a gf under 200 lbs.
            McGregor's fighting skill is trash
            Mayweather's is quality

Comment

Alt alert!!!

Comment

i like em both

one guy started with nothing and had to fight the best and earn everything he got

other guy is floyd

Comment

I haven't followed McGregor his whole career but no one knew he was until he started acting like Mayweather. And if you don't think it's act go watch his post fight interview after he tapped out against Diaz when he sounded like Little Lord Fauntleroy.
                  Last edited by HarvardBlue; 08-14-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Mcgregor has been a ****en moron for as long as he's been able to speak. Many say that he's a complete piece of ****. I don't know how smart the man is because he's never had anything intelligent to say and he's one ugly ****. He talks like a dwarf with a ****en cold. They are on different levels. Conor is Z level and Floyd is A level. #Watchlol
                    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 08-14-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X