No announcement yet.

Richard Steele - "Pacquiao is washed up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
    This form of particular sports medicine has really advanced. The surgery can fix the problem and he can come back from this within a year for sure. But he'll be older and will have been out of the gym for a bit.

He'll have a fairwell fight against a credible opponent. Arum has been throwing a lot of names around.
    This is what I was going to say shoulder surgeries are very successful now a days

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      After this weekend i do think Floyd is a top 5 ATG. He looked unbeatable. Pac was never as good as floyd and was very predictable. The moment Floyd figured him out it was over. And for me i saw it in round 2. I didnt give Pac a single round. Floyd toyed with him and made him like a fool
      You forgot the extra 5.

Comment

Cause of one punch....nope
        Everyone else who scored the fight did. But since you only saw one punch...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Everyone else who scored the fight did. But since you only saw one punch...
          Then good for them. I didnt but if it makes you feel better then fine Pac can have 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            You forgot the extra 5.
            No i didnt. Knew what i wrote. But hey top 10 for you thats still good

Comment

No i didnt. Knew what i wrote. But hey top 10 for you thats still good
              You must have a great understanding of the history of the sport to pinpoint a top 5 position. You really must know your resumes.

Let's see your top 15 ( Easy stuff ).

Comment

Then good for them. I didnt but if it makes you feel better then fine Pac can have 2 rounds.
                It doesn't matter at all. It just kills any resemblance of objectivity on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Some fighters do, like Calzaghe.

But, where Pacquiao is concerned, you are right.
                  that's rare.

most are beaten into retirement especially ATG who can make money with their name.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                    Is anyone as dumb as the casual Pacquiao fan? The arrogance to think that boxing can't survive without Pacquiao and his half ******ed fans is amazing. Poor boxing will never do 1 million buys without the mighty Pac. I'm guessing that there's been a lot of delusional crying at your house over the last couple of days.

Furthermore, next time try cultivating your own thoughts instead of regurgitating what the mass media has you believing. You're not saying anything that hasn't been stated by every other misinformed half ******ed Pac fan.
                    Boxing has been around for more than 100 years... i never said it wont survive without them but you wont see 1 million ppvs in the next 50 years. Who will tune in for a PPV when the fight of the century was the biggest joke of the century? Wasnt floyd gonna "walk down" pacquiao and stop him? You all buy the bull**** he says and he does the exact opposite.

FYI most of the boxing income comes from casual fans. What can they expect from boxings next "mega fight of the millenium"? im not here to be a fanboy, im here to be entertained. if floyd fans care so much bout floyds health tell him to go play tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Considering Pac is washed up, the ATG Floyd landed a career low against Pac? Not too shabby.

Pac has looked out of place since his Marquez KO but it's expected. I don't think anyone could take a KO like that and not show some gun shy in them. With that said, Pac's style of aggression and random mauling style attacks not being part of his arsenal takes a way what made him great. He's been reduced to a more similar speedy opponent who just attacks in basic predictable patterns these days.
                      easy work for floyd, that was too easy

Comment

Working...
                      X