No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
    Maybe cause Floyd fought bums like Hatton, washed up Oscar, I quit against a 140 pounder and bar fighter Ortiz. Instead of real fighters like Cotto and Margarito back in 2008-09. or Baldomir lol
    Yeah that #8 P4P bum Hatton, who Floyd wanted to fight at 140 in 2005 but Hatton said no. Yeah, he was a bum.

And that #2 ranked WW Ortiz who was coming off beating the #2 WW at the time Berto. I seem to remember visiting these forums before I joined here, and heard fans saying Floyd would never fight Ortiz because it was too much of a risk, and that Pac-Ortiz would be a good fight.

Cotto has been past his prime-still good since the 1st Margarito fight. Don't fool yourself to think he was somehow prime in 2009 and not now. He's been past his prime-still good from 2009-present day. And he was the #1 ranked SWW and WBA SWW champ.

Were you not watching the sport in 2005-2006 when TR openly said Cotto isn't ready for Floyd???? And then when Floyd talked about hanging it up after Oscar and Hatton fights, TR started the duck campaign. Still, Floyd fought and beat Cotto, the same Cotto Manny beat. Manny does get more credit for doing it first though, no doubt about that.

God you guys are f**king pathetic.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 05-07-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Cotto is washed up, and gassed out by the 10th round. You don't know **** about boxing. If Floyd fought a 2008-09 version of Cotto he would got his ass whup! Instead he waited 5 years and 2 brutal beatings later.
      I dont know **** about boxing but 08 Cotto whoops Floyd?

Comment

• I saw Pacquiao's last fight. He lost.

Comment

• Other than ducking under below his waist, he has no answers for straight head punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            PAC gets hit a lot easier I see PAC getting stopped by Floyd.
            LOL. Sure. Floyd couldn't even stop a washed up Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I saw Pacquiao's last fight. He lost.
              I agree with you. But styles makes fights. and Floyd looks confused to a simple feint then left straights just like how Pacquiao looks confused against straight rights.

Comment

Cotto is washed up, and gassed out by the 10th round. You don't know **** about boxing. If Floyd fought a 2008-09 version of Cotto he would got his ass whup! Instead he waited 5 years and 2 brutal beatings later.
                ****** even fails at simple maths.

Comment

LOL. Sure. Floyd couldn't even stop a washed up Cotto.
                  thats cause cotto isnt washed up, and he went up in weight to fight him, so stopping him would be a big ordeal. cotto wasnt washed up when he fought manny, just severely drained, and he wasnt washed up when he fought floyd, clearly. your bitterness shows quite clearly, but hey, whatever keeps your head spinning, but I detect a troll...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Look around internet forums and you can see Pac stock has fallen since a majority of fans think he lost to JMM. Pac would get routed i think. Cotto i never thought was shot or done and he showed that he is still elite and can still fight at this level. Martinez has speed, smarts and ability to change gameplan on the drop of hat in there, then throw in he has pop and i think he can win.
                    dude! styles makes fights.

Comment

• Part of me agrees because the rest of the guys out there are killers. Sergio and Canelo are voth hard punchers and would guarantee Cotto another grueling fight

At the same time his stock is still really high. Hes going to make a lot of money in his next bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X