Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come nobody talks about canelo going up in weight????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    Canelo went up.
    Ggg didn't go down.
    Canelo was fighting at 147 lol
    We are talking about how Canelo ran from the deepest middleweight division the world has seen in years to fight the 5th best English Super middleweight.

Comment

How come nobody talks about canelo fighting a 35/36 year old GGG when fishnets said when he fought the woman beater *Floyd at age 34 that was already too old????

Comment

Why nobody talks about Clenelo being a drug cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          I doubt he can make 154 easy, or he'd probably still fight there...bringing up ww is completely irrelevant tho.
          The big fight was at 160. Canelo was far and away the best 154 and it started becoming a bit of a ghost town/transitional period with the up and comers still trying to tussle for recognition...and the noise to fight GGG was too loud and lucrative. I think he’s said (or his team) he could still make 154 on more than one occasion but I doubt he could do it healthy, if at all at this point. He looked better than he had in a bit at the Smith weigh in and I’m sure he could have made 154 again at least once or twice. Seeing him against these bigger guys has kind of made people realize he’s not as big as we thought.

Comment

clenelo still on clen. Cheaters like him shouldn't be celebrated.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              The big fight was at 160. Canelo was far and away the best 154 and it started becoming a bit of a ghost town/transitional period with the up and comers still trying to tussle for recognition...and the noise to fight GGG was too loud and lucrative. I think he’s said (or his team) he could still make 154 on more than one occasion but I doubt he could do it healthy, if at all at this point. He looked better than he had in a bit at the Smith weigh in and I’m sure he could have made 154 again at least once or twice. Seeing him against these bigger guys has kind of made people realize he’s not as big as we thought.
              He's a bit short for 160, but he's not small. He looked the bigger man in the first ggg fight. His problem is he has that unfortunate stocky build carrying extra weight where he doesn't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                Clenelo needs to stop fielding in the 1st if he wants to be equal to Callum smith
                Manny Pacquiao stop Ricky Hatton in 2 round ,Floyd Mayweather Jr stop Ricky Hatton in 10 round , but Floyd beat manny easy

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnumber247 View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao stop Ricky Hatton in 2 round ,Floyd Mayweather Jr stop Ricky Hatton in 10 round , but Floyd beat manny easy
                  Manny faced the washed up leftovers just as clenelo is fighting the leftovers so he needs to do the job quicker. Good luck with that. He couldn't even stop Matthew Hatton

Comment

Racism probably. If Canelo was a white American and not a brown mexican he would get way more credit. Sometimes it sucks to be brown, and Canelo has learned the hard way.

Peace out my homie Canelo = they hate us coz they ain't us!

Comment

Canelo was a natural lightweight

Comment

Working...
                      X