Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    racism involves a power structure. You can hate someone and be a bigot, but true racism has power behind it. Do you need to know what POWER is? An old poor white man yelling spade" from his porch has no power. Once he gets the cops involves and starts telling lies leading to the arrest or murder of people of color, that's racism. Someone not liking lomachenko because he's an easter european fighter that HBO hypes doesn't make them a racist. wtf man. Do you really believe that? As I said, I absolutely HATE UK fighters of all colors. Does that make me a "racist" too? hahaha
    Racism is a thought process just like disliking aka prejudicing people because of there skin colour or nationality it has nothing to do with power.

People used power to carry out their own racist agenda's and discriminate in many ways and in the times you talk about the people in power happened to be racist. Take away their power and they would steal be classed as a racist due to their idiologies.

There was a case a few years ago where are 7 year old boy was punched for wearing an England shirt and being English in Scotland. What makes this racist is the motive, the boy was wearing an England shirt representing his country otherwise it would just be an assualt.

I get the sense that you're from the school of people that think you have to be a white male to be racist as you seem to be making up your own definition of racism.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1521922/Boy-7-punched-in-Scottish-attacks-on-fans.html

Comment

• Ok if u say so. As was mentioned earlier, that’s been the go to line now for when someone disagrees with you. “You’re racist” when in reality no racist actions have taken place. So we will just agree to disagree and you can keep calling posters racist because they don’t like the same fighters as you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Who said that? Weight bullies usually have high durability in the class they are draining themselves to make. Jose, Jaime, Brandon Rios(135), Rey Vargas, Luis Nery(drug cheat and weight bully), the list goes on and on.
        Almost everyone said that it was gonna be a walk in the park he was gonna blow Benavidez away, instead the African got hit A LOT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Almost everyone said that it was gonna be a walk in the park he was gonna blow Benavidez away, instead the African got hit A LOT!!!!
          When Crawford made the gangbanger roll like Donkey Kong from an uppercut did you laugh?

Comment

• Crawford carried Benavides.

Haters hating, #BudCrawford P4P King!

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Spence ain't a counterpuncher. He'll get tagged over and over again coming in.
              If benavidez height an weight bothered terrance for 6 rounds until his leg clearly gave way spence will get too him for sure with two good legs. I kno i saw two body punches that damn near picked crawford up off his feet in like the second or third round that looked scary to me knowing spence is the new era body snatcher that will for sure slow terrance movement in the later rounds.... Can he stand and trade clean punches with spence in any round
              Last edited by Jblo; 10-16-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                Crawford carried Benavides.

Haters hating, #BudCrawford P4P King!
                True bud is P4P king but do you think he can carry spence. Benavidez was a good fight for six rounds until his leg gave away

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
                  True bud is P4P king but do you think he can carry spence. Benavidez was a good fight for six rounds until his leg gave away
                  More like 5 rounds until the body punching weakened his punch power and output.

Comment

• Double post

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      Ok if u say so. As was mentioned earlier, that’s been the go to line now for when someone disagrees with you. “You’re racist” when in reality no racist actions have taken place. So we will just agree to disagree and you can keep calling posters racist because they don’t like the same fighters as you do.
                      Lol you can't say "the Earth is flat let's agree to disagree". Face the facts you are wrong and just don't understand what racism is.

Comment

Working...
                      X