No announcement yet.

Havent talked to my girl in over 2 weeks :*(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    sounds like shes enjoying the dark arts. literally. a BBC is definitely involved here
    nooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      I feel this too man. Her TV is in my flat and thats like 50 miles away from hers. We live in the same city but i have a flat in another city where i work. The TV is there. If i find out for definite she is with a new dude i will tell her to get her man to come and pick it up.

it cost £300 to have it transported to my flat. If she is no longer my responsibility , her new man must take ownership.
      This has happened to me when i bought a house with ex, two weeks later she was gone,it has happened to my best friend recently too and he was engaged and was buying to plan a house, and it happened to me brother a month after him and his girl bought land to build a house on.

Look here's what happens, when you are buying something like a house or getting engaged,
      Then it starts to get real with these women,
      then it dawns on em that their are going to be spending the rest of their lives with you.
      It's at this point that they start to evaluate and think about the fact "do i really want to spend the rest of my life with this man,is this what i want"
      they will make a calculation in their head and then decide.
      Sound like your woman decide she isn't sure enough your the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
      When women leave they usually already have another guy setup, that's just how women do things.
      I'm very sorry for you because i've been thru and it ain't no joke,i hope for you it will work out but i wouldn't count too much on it.
      And even if she did came back but went to another guy first, would you still even want her then?
      you have some thinking to do
      Strength bro, women are heartless, don't ever expect her to tell you the reason why she left, because they never do that, they don't want to hurt your feelings, but 9/10 times it's going to be for what i have just told you

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I'd say you got lucky and saved a fortune on the ring. Think of all the puzzy you can buy with that money now.
        whats your take on it homie?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Good thing you found out what she was like before you bought the ring or got married. When her other relationship doesn't work out and she comes back, remember you already tried that. Move on, there is someone right out there. Obviously it wasn't her.

You are a man of experience i gather. Whats your summary Tbear?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            This has happened to me when i bought a house with ex, two weeks later she was gone,it has happened to my best friend recently too and he was engaged and was buying to plan a house, and it happened to me brother a month after him and his girl bought land to build a house on.

Look here's what happens, when you are buying something like a house or getting engaged,
            Then it starts to get real with these women,
            then it dawns on em that their are going to be spending the rest of their lives with you.
            It's at this point that they start to evaluate and think about the fact "do i really want to spend the rest of my life with this man,is this what i want"
            they will make a calculation in their head and then decide.
            Sound like your woman decide she isn't sure enough your the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
            When women leave they usually already have another guy setup, that's just how women do things.
            I'm very sorry for you because i've been thru and it ain't no joke,i hope for you it will work out but i wouldn't count too much on it.
            And even if she did came back but went to another guy first, would you still even want her then?
            you have some thinking to do
            Strength bro, women are heartless, don't ever expect her to tell you the reason why she left, because they never do that, they don't want to hurt your feelings, but 9/10 times it's going to be for what i have just told you
            God bless you man i kinda know shes with someone else

I messaged her and said im selling your tv and will give u the money. She was like cool. She said tell her how much it costs to transport it and she will pay.

To which i replied you should tell your new person to take responsibility and come to collect it as it isnt my responsibility anymore

She didnt message back for a long time and then wrote i dont have anyone sorry to disappoint you
            Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 10-15-2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

im the other "champ" she's with now. sorry bro. do you want your ps4 back or can i just keep it? controller's broken anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Looks likes its game over now

She sent me a text over 2 weeks ago which started with 'Champ we need to talk'

Broke it off over text saying she wants to be single etc

This is strange because we were talking about marriage weeks before and had been for a long time.

She was looking at rings.

We didnt argue or fight before the break up. Although we did argue during the relationship as couples would.

She would bring up talk about buying a house and weddings and shyt and wanted me to get a move on.

Kinda confused af , from talking about wedding rings to telling me to fock off.

Her attitude started to change about 10 months back when she met a new girl at college. An older girl who was single.

She started filling my girls head with shyt to the point my girl would say shyt that was out of character for her.

Kinda like how the american girls would corrupt Umfufu like Eddie Murphy said.

2.5 yrs and its all over.

Pretty sure she has a new dude. Shes broken up before only for her to get in contact again a week to 10 days later wanting to get back together. But this time i really think its over.

2 weeks no contact, she must have a new dude.

TL;DR
                Im focked. Girl frend left me after 2.5 yrs. Talked about wedding rings to texting me and tellin me to fock off. Hasnt spoken to me in over 2 weeks. We didnt fight. She have a new dude?
                Sounds to me like she wants Usyk. She will be back as soon as she realizes her standards are wayyyyyyyyyy too high. Can't be too mad at her though, every female wants to be with the p4p Champ.

But when she comes back to you, you need to make her get tested for std's. You can get herpes even with protection on.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  im the other "champ" she's with now. sorry bro. do you want your ps4 back or can i just keep it? controller's broken anyways.

Keep it

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    Sounds to me like she wants Usyk. She will be back as soon as she realizes her standards are wayyyyyyyyyy too high. Can't be too mad at her though, every female wants to be with the p4p Champ.

But when she comes back to you, you need to make her get tested for std's. You can get herpes even with protection on.

If it reached that stage its over

Comment

well she obviously is not "YOUR GIRL"

Comment

Working...
                      X