No announcement yet.

DAZN doing it big UFC just announced deal with them for Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN doing it big UFC just announced deal with them for Europe

Looks like Eddie Hearn could have the last laugh, first Bellator and now UFC sign deals with DAZN

I heard if this service is successful it would make way for a DAZN tv network.

This could get interesting, we might see Golden boy or PBC deals soon.

Hearn has nothing to do with DAZNs UK Deal.
    Matchroom has to be successful in this platform not Bellator or UFC.

Comment

What does that have to do with Eddie Hearn? He doesn't own DAZN.

Is it big for Bob Arum that UFC is signed with ESPN in America? No.

Comment

If they are giving Hearn a billion dollars over the next 8 years I'd assume they wouldn't wanna hand off too much more for boxing any time soon, but who knows.

Respect to them getting the UFC in Europe doe.

Comment

DAZN is different country to country. USA won't get UFC on DAZN because it'll be on ESPN and ESPN+. But DAZN USA will get Bellator.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Looks like Eddie Hearn could have the last laugh, first Bellator and now UFC sign deals with DAZN

I heard if this service is successful it would make way for a DAZN tv network.

This could get interesting, we might see Golden boy or PBC deals soon.
            What does a DAZN UFC deal have to do with Hearn? Not everything DAZN is Hearn related. In fact, the major UFC deal that actually matters is the one that took place in the states and that one was done by ESPN, not DAZN.

Comment

That is great for DAZN Internationally, not sure WTF that has to do with Eddie Hearn who doesn't OWN DAZN just have a partnership with them

Comment

Its a good look for Dazn, where did I say Hearn owned it I said he could have the last laugh because people were hating on him signing to Dazn and laughing at his move.

I personally think it will be a big move only if DAZN makes enough money but once you get UFC involved you know its a a viable option, UFC is the top dog combative sport in USA and Europe.

Comment

This will definitely increase their total subscriber base. DAZN is going to be a force. They have a lot of money to spend.

Comment

UFC already had a deal with DAZN in Japan. What does Hearn have to do with this EU deal?

Comment

Working...
                    X