No announcement yet.

What would you do if one of your frends came out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I've known this kid most of my life, I am not going to judge him or make him feel embarrassed, ashamed or what not, thats not what friends do. And I wasn't snooping, I truly had to use his phone to look something up and he forgot to exit his browser. And to be honest I wish I hadn't seen it.
    He knows you know. You don't think he realized you used his phone with that browser open? If you didn't close the browser it was still up when you gave him his phone back and he knows you saw it.

Comment

Beercules came out to me. I told him I don't believe him. So he sucked my dick. Sure enough, he's gay

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Beercules came out to me. I told him I don't believe him. So he sucked my dick. Sure enough, he's gay
        so the bbc struck again

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          But you snooped three times and the third you used his phone was just for snooping.

It's not about what you or I feel or think. Is about what God will do.

Is God against h**mosexuals?

I get the vibe that you are a half-stepper when it comes to Christianity.

RippChuudd is a straight-up Christian. Said his sister is a lesbian and at the same time he said she is head to hell. Now that's what you call consistency.
          I didn't snoop any of the time, I needed to use his browser and both times he had it up. You act like this is something I wanted to find out about him and its not.

Also what is your obsession with homos and Christianity? You're trying to do a gotcha moment, instead you come up off as a complete jerkoff. Christianity is also against fornication, lying, watching pr0n, and acting like a complete douche, all of which you are guilty of, so why would I not judge you on that but judge him on being gay.

Comment

I didn't snoop any of the time, I needed to use his browser and both times he had it up. You act like this is something I wanted to find out about him and its not.

Also what is your obsession with homos and Christianity? You're trying to do a gotcha moment, instead you come up off as a complete jerkoff. Christianity is also against fornication, lying, watching pr0n, and acting like a complete douche, all of which you are guilty of, so why would I not judge you on that but judge him on being gay.
            The third you asked for him phone was just for snooping you said it.

Judgey I am? Don't digress. What are you views on hom**sexuality?

Since you are Christian, what does the Bible have to say about hom**sexuality?

I bet you are gonna dodge this.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              so the bbc struck again

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                just be thankful they don't have a "Trump" Special Edition Twix. It'd be tiny, orange, and the top would snap off each time from the relative weight differential of the mushroom chocolate cloud, falling on the floor and shiz

Terrible
                Last edited by TKOartist; 09-19-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

F**cking halfstepper. Rep the Bible when it suits you but back down when tough decisions pop-up.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    F**cking halfstepper. Rep the Bible when it suits you but back down when tough decisions pop-up.
                    https: //kawaii.kawaii.at/img/Japanese-Mushrooms-chocolate-meiji-5_big.jpg

Comment

Nah make dem trick me and kill me, no way
                      You mussi bloodclaat mad!
                      Life a the greatest ting, dawg
                      Me no lef' gun, and me no lef' my God

Can't trick me and kill me, no way
                      You mussi bloodclaat mad!
                      Life a the greatest ting, dawg
                      Me no lef' gun, and me no lef' my God

Comment

Working...
                      X