No announcement yet.

Danny Closed The Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
    Oh **** off. Tired makes cowards of us all. He was taking a bunch of shots and gassed hard in the championship moments when it counts the most.
    He won 10 and 11. Ofcourse he was tired compared to garcia, as often happens when only one guy has been spending the fight fighting. Dont know how any of this means he was defeated mentally or scared, think you're just stupid.

Comment

No way Garcia won. Even being as generous as possible to him, i could only give him 6 rounds, and that is being too generous. i find it impossible to find 7 rounds for Garcia.

i had Porter winning by 1 or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        He won 10 and 11. Ofcourse he was tired compared to garcia, as often happens when only one guy has been spending the fight fighting. Dont know how any of this means he was defeated mentally or scared, think you're just stupid.
        I will rewatch but I thought those sharp clean counters were eventually adding up and taking its tole by the end as Shawn took some monster shots and had a good poker face throughout and then it can start to effect you down the line. I think calling people stupid online for having a different opinion than you is stupid. Peace.

Comment

its scored round by round, people place too much emphasis on who won the last round. not just in this thread but i hear it all the time.

Comment

Porter's dad before the fight : " Come out and box Shawn . They saying we ain't got no skills " .
            Porter's dad after the third : " WTF son you gotta get in his chest and rough him up . "

Comment

Working...
            X