No announcement yet.

What are the greatest issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
    Not everything is granted. But haarp is real and the whole cloud seeding thing is a cover for the real geo-engineering going on imo.

Oh I don't deny there are people out there up to no good for their own benefit. I just think there's no denying that normal human activity puts a bunch of CO2 and other things into the air and that will come back to bite us, as it already has at times.

Comment

Africa's growing population.

Comment

Racism against blacks
        Deportation of immigrants
        Over 600,000 abortions per year

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

"I have to return some video tapes."
          " I like to dissect girls, did you know that I am utterly insane?"

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            In the short term the unlikely survival of various western ethnocultures and the necessity for Israel-like states now that they've effectively lost control of their metropolitan regions & national wealth, therefore their ancestral homelands.

Also the aggressive prevention of advanced/low-fertility countries in East Asia committing suicide in the same manner as the West. If they both go, our species is doomed to a thousand years of darkness.

In the long term, dysgenics at large. Low IQ is extremely correlated to higher fertility rates and with the removal of practically all natural selection pressures we are in a downward spiral as a species. You can't advocate a revival of traditional, non-materialistic morality when the populace intended to adopt those nuanced morals are literally at what 20 years ago we considered the threshold for clinical mental disability and we just brush it under the rug because it hurts feelings.

Judging by the current political climate (if Trump is considered "right-wing" then let's be honest, an actual right-wing doesn't even exist) there is little chance of a revival of traditional nation-state societies so mankind's second best bet may be designer pregnancies that can manually remove dysgenic traits & preserve unique alleles that are going extinct due to forced globalism.

I used to be a hardcore environmentalist but once I got past the debate about whether these issues are "real" or not and looked at the actual worst-case-scenario projections, it's just not that big of a deal. I have trouble arguing with either side about it because I believe it's very, very real but also that it's not really an issue unto itself. The aforementioned overpopulating undeveloped populations are the only ones truly vulnerable to such mild climate changes. So it's just another minor branch of THAT problem.

Which "apartheid"?
            Great post of the highest standard. And the answer too you're question is the worrying resurgence of apartheid in south Africa bro.
            https://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2018/03/i...-south-africa/

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Africa's growing population.
              You mean global growth of the population. I'd say most of us are a little too down to fuk these days. We breed at an alarming rate. Truly profilic and grossly unsustainable long term.

Comment

" I like to dissect girls, did you know that I am utterly insane?"

"Because I want...to...fit...in."

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Oh I don't deny there are people out there up to no good for their own benefit. I just think there's no denying that normal human activity puts a bunch of CO2 and other things into the air and that will come back to bite us, as it already has at times.
                  I agree partially. But the ruling elite have had their grubby fingers pulling many strings.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

"Because I want...to...fit...in."
                    Lol,

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there"

Comment

Lol,

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there"
                      He's definitely not there. I love it when that other dude has the better business card. How he freaks out is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X