Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Could Be Afterthought If He Doesn't Satisfy Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Isn't Floyd undefeated? That's right stfu puzzy
    Thats what I thought more excuses for his running. Everyone knows Floyd, Canelo and ur fuking ******ed a** are all pu**ies. Just talk out of ur azz.

Comment

Are you Mexican?
      We know ur a Hispanic so what does it matter. U wanna be Mexican. Quit trying so hard its sad and embarrassing. Go back and get in line at the welfare office before I call ur case worker and get them to stop ur stamps. POS

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        He swam across the pacific, climbed a mountain, fought big foot, saved 8 old ladies, and Sanchez told him to get off his private property where his million dollar fighter is preparing for a fight. I mean, Sanchez even told the guy, if you swim across that ocean, climb a mountain, save people, and bring me a handful of big foot hair, you’ll get to just wonder up here and chat with GGG. But only when you do all these things. Oh, solve this Puzzle too.

Even after saying the guy could, he turned him down.

Garcia though, he even fed 500 hungry kids on his way up to big bear to meet this random dude and kick it. What a guy.
        And the sad part is... this buffoon thinks he is been funny, just like all those g@ys of closet that keep on talking about inserting utensils in their @nus. Please understand you all suck (Pun not intended) as comedians
        Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 09-05-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
          Hay ******ed guy. You canelo fan boys might want to pay good money to check out canelos body but us real boxing fans want to see a fight. We want to see a brawl who ever wins wins but we want to see a real winner. Not another Floyd wannabe fight. Unfortunately for us Canelo is too SCARED to fight like hes fought all his other fights. All u want to do is make excuses for his running any why hes scared.
          HAHAHAHA said the Casual just now sign! GTFOH, are you Abel's ret@rded son? did he send you to plead to the public for Canelo to stand and trade, like he is been doing ever sense the end of the first fight? SON grow up, and take your meds before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            What’s with all the begging by Sanchez for canelo to stand there and be a punching bag? Lol teach ur man to properly cut off ring and not be timid with his punches when he don’t have a punching bag in front of him that will fix the problem
            lol he's goading clenelo into a brawl with golovkin. With Ggg being the stronger and bigger puncher it's a very smart move. Ggg is also talking and it shows they are getting under clenelo's very delicate skin LMAO! you're just too stupid to see the big picture.

Comment

Lmbo

Would this whiny arse crybaby 😢 stop begging Canelo to fight In a way that favors his opponent!

The more I listen to Sanchez the more confident I become that Canelo, if he sticks to a game plan that uses his legs, and the ring, 3G is done! Canelo by UD!

Comment

Exactamente putillo
                ni kien te coja!
                y tu con los calzones en la mano...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
                  We know ur a Hispanic so what does it matter. U wanna be Mexican. Quit trying so hard its sad and embarrassing. Go back and get in line at the welfare office before I call ur case worker and get them to stop ur stamps. POS
                  LOL...
                  relax Pete Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                    LOL...
                    relax Pete Wilson.
                    Ill call ur welfare worker too. LMFAO got that Patrick Smith

Comment

Anyone remember Roberto Duran vs SSL, the first fight. Duran did a number on Leonard by extended trash talking and insulting Leonard's wife.
                      Leonard wanted to destroy Duran by the time the fight arrived and it backfired on him. What Sanchez is doing is mild compared to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X