22 year old Brazilian selling virginity for $1MILLION$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Sex for money is nothing new.

But one Brazilian student sees it as a solution to her growing financial problem, even though she’s “never dated” and is “very shy.”

According to the Daily Mail, Danielle Breene has decided to auction off her virginity online so she can pay off her student loans and buy a house for her mom and sister.

"I study and work part time,” she told the newspaper. “The money that I make doesn’t cover the expenses and the cost of living in my country is very difficult. I have debts that only grow.”

The 22-year-old opened the bidding process in June after reading about others who had done it in the past and has so far received two bids, the highest being nearly £220,000 ($365,888).

Though, Breene is aiming to be a millionaire.

"I expect to reach £750,000 ($1,247,463),” she told the Daily Mail. “It would be the best thing that could happen to me. Let’s see how it flows.”

Breene’s family doesn’t know about her plans, but she did confide in her best friend, who is a “trustworthy person.”

Despite the backlash the young adult knows she’ll get, she isn’t concerned about it and is confident in her decision.

“The mean comments I receive are not going to pay my bills and solve my problems,” she said. “I don’t regret this decision and I’m fine with it.”

Breene’s auction page says the “winner” must travel to her country for “legal reasons” where she will provide documents from her local health authorities proving that she is, indeed, a virgin. She stresses the man must be sober for the deflowering and that violence, drugs and sex toys are not allowed.

As of Tuesday afternoon, the starting bid was 300,000 euros ($445,106).
    Will she accept a check made out to cash? …….Rockin'

Comment

Might as well sell that punani one time for 1 million instead of giving it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I mean, women have been giving it up and marrying old rich men for money for a long time, nothing new here. This chick is being brutally honest and straightforward and just saying give me the money for a one night stand, i'm not gonna leech off of you in a marriage and then divorce you and get half of your money, I just want $1mill and i'm done.
        Yeah good point

I respect how straightforward she is being. It's a smart bidness move

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          LOL I love how we can spill our guts here bro. I wish more others would too. I wish she was good in bed bro, that was the point. In my experience really fine girls aren't that good in bed, its the cute slightly chubby ones who can rock it in bed!
          All very true brother

Comment

even if I was a rich snob with nothin better to do I still wouldn't pay that for her, she's not even all that what kind of brazilian girl has no ass?? Brazilian broads are well known to have the best round ass in the world dafuq kinda shít is this

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              even if I was a rich snob with nothin better to do I still wouldn't pay that for her, she's not even all that what kind of brazilian girl has no ass?? Brazilian broads are well known to have the best round ass in the world dafuq kinda shít is this
              True but also, plastic asses are rampant there. She’s all natural.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                True but also, plastic asses are rampant there. She’s all natural.
                not 1 million dollars natural sheeeeeeeeeeit.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Too skinny and no curves. Wud not bang
                  also ... elbows too pointy

Comment

Working...
                  X