Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy fathers day to Andre Ward!! One year ago today Ward became a proud papa again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait for the 14th month anniversary of ward kovalev, maybe we should get some virtual balloons, a special flashing thread banner, a special online picture of golovkin with virtual darts yeahhhhh!!! lets do it!!!

and then we will soon have the 16 month celebration, this is gona be a great year, cant wait....... so excited :-)

Comment

Do all champion boxers who are fathers get a happy father's day greeting on here or does only Ward get special treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Do all champion boxers who are fathers get a happy father's day greeting on here or does only Ward get special treatment?
        When you make other professional boxers your sons then yes, you get special treatment.

Comment

Oh, now I get it. Ward's low blow stoppage his fans are so proud of. He has been retired for a long time. Give it a rest.

Comment

Funny thing is I actually did become a proud father (again) on June 17th last year. Just spent the day celebrating a joint Fathers day / 1st Birthday party with an excess of in-laws.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              When you make other professional boxers your sons then yes, you get special treatment.
              He didn't make Kovalev his son. That is a stupid expression. Weeks stopped the fight on low blows when he should have been warning Ward and giving Kovalev recovery time. After watching a replay Weeks admitted he was wrong to stop the fight and give it to Ward. Maybe Weeks should get that fathers day greeting.

Comment

Ward taught his son Kovalev a boxing lesson he will remember for the rest of his life. Well done Andre for being there to father your son Sergey Kovalev-Ward

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X