Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Amir Khan - Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Amir Khan - Face To Face in London

Khan, Crawford London Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two kings are set for the year's most anticipated Welterweight showdown when pound-for-pound king Terence "Bud" Crawford puts his WBO Welterweight World title on the line against former unified 140-pound champion and the pride of Bolton, England, Amir "King" Khan, on Saturday, April 20, live on pay-per-view at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT. Details on how fans will be able to access the pay-per-view event will be announced at a later date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

keep it real

Bud looking focused & fit. A bad beat down coming for Khan. Look for Crawford to finish/stop Khan sooner than Canelo did!

Comment

Amir just didn't look or sound confident at this presser....I'll be in the building, but I really don't expect a good showing from him. I get the feel that the curtains are going to be pulled soon on his career. ........unless of course, he decides to stick around too long to get paid.

Comment

Khan looks fat in the face! Bud knows he must impress so I expect him to do so! People are always talking about Khan's fast hands so it will be interested to see how Bud neutralizes Khan's speed! I will be at MSG!
        Last edited by TreJac; 01-15-2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Khan looks like he's there for a check, he looks like he's in full dive mode.

Comment

Kell brook on suicide watch...this dude Khan will rather lose to a cab driver than to brook.. Crawford will put that glass jaw out of commission anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              Bud looking focused & fit. A bad beat down coming for Khan. Look for Crawford to finish/stop Khan sooner than Canelo did!
              He should be focused and fit he fights bums all day.

Comment

Khan's out there lookin' like a hungover substitute teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                  Khan looks fat in the face! Bud knows he must impress so I expect him to do so! People are always talking about Khan's fast hands so it will be interested to see how Bud neutralizes Khan's speed! I will be at MSG!
                  He’s hoping the extra chin will double his punch resistance.

Comment

crawfords opponent only loves a payday he didnt think whats gonna happen inside the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X