Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really want a physique like this! Training and nutrition tips?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want a physique like this! Training and nutrition tips?

More photos of aesthetic perfection
    Looks like a greek god. I know the basics of dieting and training. But anyone on here who has a body like that want to give me tips?

Heres a tip, next time at least put "no h0m0" at the end of a thread like this...

Comment

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
      Looks like a greek god. I know the basics of dieting and training. But anyone on here who has a body like that want to give me tips?
      Steroids???

Doesn’t look natty

Comment

Those dudes would gas after 3 rounds.

A fighter's physique is better, built to go not just for show.

Comment

Great genetics, steroids, and life devoted to dieting and training. You ready for that?

I did it for a few years but I'm happier with a boxer's physique. Plus, when you're training all the time chicks don't come any easier. You get perceived as an a$$hole. I always got more attention from chicks just being healthy and having a normal personality, which is hard to do when you're obsessed with physique.

Comment

Bahahah Jeff Seid...combination of good genetics, training, diet, steroids and photoshop. Thiers pics of Zyzz in that link you’ve posted; that dude died from juicing with a heart condition.

#fakeNATTY
            Last edited by R01; 12-13-2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Great genetics, steroids, and life devoted to dieting and training. You ready for that?
              The Anorak way.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

I did it for a few years but I'm happier with a boxer's physique. Plus, when you're training all the time chicks don't come any easier. You get perceived as an a$$hole. I always got more attention from chicks just being healthy and having a normal personality, which is hard to do when you're obsessed with physique.
                This is a good answer. It's too much and actually looks kinda silly. People don't really respect it. Most chicks don't dig this look either, esp with the hair that way

Comment

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
                  Genetics
                  Steroids
                  lifting for aesthetics
                  photoshop and lighting
                  smart weight cutting
                  hair gel

Comment

So you want to look like a cartoon character?

Comment

Working...
                    X