No announcement yet.

Fury has a real strong mentality......I really like this guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury has a real strong mentality......I really like this guy

I dont care who wins tonight to be honest..Fury if he wins then it will be an amazing story..This guy is honest and as real as it gets..

YEah he has some balls to take Wilder after that long layoff and those tuneups. I give him props. Id like him to win but my money is on Wilder by KO. The guy is just so powerful and fast. He can lose everyone and land one punch and its night night

Comment

Most lineal champs are. Respect.

The best of luck to him tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        YEah he has some balls to take Wilder after that long layoff and those tuneups. I give him props. Id like him to win but my money is on Wilder by KO. The guy is just so powerful and fast. He can lose everyone and land one punch and its night night
        Wilder has never seen anything like he will see tonight..Fury's angles will give him fits

Comment

Fury is a good dude, but I really don't understand what these so called boxing fans are seeing when they call him overrated or when they pick an amatuer liker wilder to beat him lol

There isn't a better heavyweight out there. None.

He beats Wilder and Joshua easy.

Comment

I like Wilder and Furies personalities.

They seem like they cannot tell a lie. Hopefully they will be buddies after this.

Comment

Absolutely agree with you Larry. Tonight will be a good night for me no matter who wins. Hopefully it's a great night of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Fury is a good dude, but I really don't understand what these so called boxing fans are seeing when they call him overrated lol

There isn't a better heavyweight out there. None.

He beats Wilder and Joshua easy.
                they have to call him overrated cuz hes fighting wilder and they expect wilder to win

if he was fighting AJ right now we'd be hearing a different tune on fury...about he beat a prime wlad and is the lineal champ and so great

Comment

agreed Larry.

Comment

Beats AJ handily I think but I give Wilder a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X