Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua, Hearn Degraded Me - $15 Mill & No Percentage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua, Hearn Degraded Me - $15 Mill & No Percentage!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is still aggravated by how the negotiations played out for a unification with IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO champion Anthony Joshua. The two sides were in stalks for the fall, but they were unable to reach an agreement on the monetary terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beat Fury and do solid numbers and come back and get 40-45%.

But yeah, still pretty wild he initially agreed to that flat fee.

Comment

If Wilder beats Fury & does decent PPV numbers: Make the Joshua fight, collect all the revenue and split it 60/40 for Joshua.

Comment

Parker > Wilder

Comment

We are now entering the bronze era of HW boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            Parker > Wilder
            Not even in Parker's mind

Comment

These dummies with the, "it's more than he ever made!"
              Hearn puppets didn't realize that's not how you do business. Your worth is not based on how much you've made, it's how much you can generate for a specific event and these guys spent endless hours arguing just to be proven completely wrong.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 08-20-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Not even in Parker's mind
                lol thats what I was thinking also. Even Parker falls a sleep losing to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  We are now entering the bronze era of HW boxing.
                  Its still pretty crappy. I mean both Champions almost got KO'd by 40 year olds...

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
                    If Wilder beats Fury & does decent PPV numbers: Make the Joshua fight, collect all the revenue and split it 60/40 for Joshua.
                    60/40 was fair before this fight. If Deontay beats Fury, his value goes up and he's not taking 40%. That's ridiculous after a Fury win. He'll be way more valuable that 40%. It's 50/50 at that point.

Comment

Working...
                    X