No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    It's impossible to present facts to the guy he's not interested in hearing any thing other than his own viewpoint. If you point out that a champion wants to defend his title under the rules of boxing he calls the champion unreasonable. If Golovkin is successful in negotiations he ducked Canelo. He lives in an imaginary world where Canelo is the center.

" facts "..... ?

you mean, like these.....

FACT: Cotto weighed 153, you utter muppet
    FACT: Canelo had never fought A middleweight
    FACT: Canelo had never fought AT middleweight

I say again..... FACT: Cotto weighed 153.....

so..... you 154.1'ers cannot use the same silly childish excuses for him, that you happily pull out of your ass for Canelo

you do not present facts kid, you present silly childish excuses

Comment

• the elephant in the room.....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        " facts "..... ?

you mean, like these.....

FACT: Cotto weighed 153, you utter muppet
        FACT: Canelo had never fought A middleweight
        FACT: Canelo had never fought AT middleweight

I say again..... FACT: Cotto weighed 153.....

so..... you 154.1'ers cannot use the same silly childish excuses for him, that you happily pull out of your ass for Canelo

you do not present facts kid, you present silly childish excuses
        Here are the facts. Canelo fought over the JM limit for the Middleweight title. He fought as a middleweight. He held the title and defended it at a catchweight against Khan. That makes him a
        Middleweight. Robert Duran fought Hagler at 156 pounds for the title. That made him a middleweight.
        Do you consider Sugar Ray Robinson a Middleweight after all he held the title five different times. When he fought LaMotta he was outweighed by at least 10 pounds at the weigh in. So stop whining about Canelo's weight and using it as excuse for his poor performance..

Comment

the fact that you object to the word " genuine ".....

..... is FKN HILARIOUS !!

what the fk is wrong with you kid loool

you may call Canelo a fake middleweight if you wish

let the record show.....

the 154.1'ers..... object to the word " genuine "

Golovkin fans, objecting to the word..... " genuine " lol

you cannot make that shht up
          i don't call him a fake MW, I call him a MW sheepfuker

Comment

before Smith, Canelo had never weighed more than 1 pound over the JMW limit..... and he had never faced a middleweight opponent

based on those two factors, there is nothing to even suggest that Canelo was a middleweight

this is what Canelo is guilty of.....

1) the fat cvnt allowed himself an extra pound that may not have benefited his JMW opponents quite as much as it benefited him
            2) not immediately dropping the bogus middleweight title that he won by beating an old faded 153lb JMW, at 155

Canelo was not a middleweight champion's ass-hole..... Golovkin was the man at 160, Canelo should not have been ranked..... especially after stating this immediately following the Cotto fight..... "I have no interest in middleweight"..... and especially after making 154 for Liam Smith

FACT: the jmw's ALL struggle to make weight - to varying degree's, ALL of them..... and many of them struggle just as much as Canelo does

but Canelo had the star-power ($$$) to convince his JMW opponents to agree to 155..... and it's not like he was draining any of them..... those guys made weight easier at 155, just like Canelo did

he is no different from any of those other JMW's, apart from the fact that he is red ($$$)

you have all heard how Lara/Angulo/etc have fought higher than 154 more often than Canelo did

come on, this is LITERALLY all you have.....

the tiny percentage of a pound, somewhere between 154 and 155, that Canelo weighed prior to his fights at 155

and often it was not even a whole pound..... because I can recall him weighing 154.5 against someone, Kirkland I think it was

a small percentage of a single pound is LITERALLY all you have..... which is ridiculous, hence my pile of unanswered questions

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A
            over the limit is exactly that over the limit you turkey gobbler

Comment

why did Golovkin say this.... " middleweight is 160 "?

why did Golovkin say this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't"?

explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1

Explain the function difference between 154 and 210 pounds.
              I mean 154 and 209.9 pounds.

Brook weighed in at 159½, more than GGG. So you have to weigh in at 160 to be MW?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Here are the facts. Canelo fought over the JM limit for the Middleweight title. He fought as a middleweight.

he beat a guy who weighed 153, you spastic

Canelo weighed 155, and he was the current WBO jmw champ

b,b,b,b,but.....

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                ..... He held the title and defended it at a catchweight against Khan. That makes him a
                Middleweight.

Khan was a WELTERWEIGHT, you fkn moron loool

fighting Khan made Canelo a cherry-picker, you dumb cvnt..... NOT a middleweight

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                ..... Robert Duran fought Hagler at 156 pounds for the title. That made him a middleweight.
                Do you consider Sugar Ray Robinson a Middleweight after all he held the title five different times. When he fought LaMotta he was outweighed by at least 10 pounds at the weigh in. So stop whining about Canelo's weight and using it as excuse for his poor performance..

if you think that 155lb Canelo was a middleweight, then you will have no problem answering these simple questions.....

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol
                why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
                why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
                why did Golovkin say this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't"?
                explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1.....
                FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  i don't call him a fake MW, I call him a MW sheepfuker

then stop objecting to the word " genuine "..... you spastic

the fact that you object to the word " genuine ", is fkn hilarious

b,b,b,but.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    over the limit is exactly that over the limit you turkey gobbler

over the limit..... is over the limit

that does not make him a genuine middleweight, does it fcuk-knuckle?

wait..... is this the part where you cry uncontrollably about the word genuine, while steadfastly refusing to use the word fake? loool

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Explain the function difference between 154 and 210 pounds.
                      I mean 154 and 209.9 pounds.

Brook weighed in at 159½, more than GGG. So you have to weigh in at 160 to be MW?

here you go kid, knock yourself out

why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
                      explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1..... how will .2 lbs affect a fighters performance?

Comment

Working...
                      X