No announcement yet.

My theory to what happens after death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I would always leave the door open for him because he's my son. I wouldn't want my son to burn in hell for eternity because he never believed in me. It's not like he killed someone.
    That's up to God to decide whether you go to hell or not. Remember the bible was written by man, not God.

Comment

I'm Catholic so I can do whatever bad stuff I want and all I have to do is confess and then I'm good. It's a pretty sweet system.

See y'all mother****ers in the afterlife.

Comment

If you are sincere, then pray...

It's odd to find these subjects at this forum, but here we go... This is the True Christian view condensed..

GOD created everything that is, was , will ever be and shared His Love & Life with his creation... Lucifer coveted God's creation for himself ... He deceived 1/3 of the Angels into believing they could take this for themselves (SELF serving) They failed and were cast from Heaven.. GOD created a place for them only "The Lake of Fire" ...

The deception that worked on 1/3 of the Angels, also worked on us. (Adam & Eve) Now Satan and his angels (Demons) temp us with what worked on them... SELF serving desires...

Fortunately, God came to Earth as a man, (Jesus) withstood every temptation of Satan and his Demons and traded His perfect Life for our sinful ones...

His example was completely opposite of Satans... Jesus gave up the Throne and sacrificed Himself out of LOVE... Now He returned to Heaven overcoming Death itself and will forgive all in humanity that seek His forgiveness through the Blood of His Sacrifice...

So the choice is there for us all... Choose who to follow... The SELF serving example of Lucifer and his Demons or GOD's SELF LESS example of Jesus with our acceptance of His Sacrifice in exchange for our sins...

Choose SELF and go to the place created solely for Lucifer and his Demons "The Lake of Fire" with everyone else who chooses SELF... Choose to accept Jesus SELF LESS Sacrifice and be with everyone else who also choose Jesus in Heaven... Be sincere and pray, why limit yourself ? Fear of prayer is illogical...
        Last edited by MindGame; 03-10-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

read up on collective consciousness; we draw our mental abilities from the same source as everyone else. Our souls all come from the same source and have manifested themselves into a physical form in order to find answers. We are all lost, currently, since enlightenment does not lie in the answers it lies in the question. The one human being who finally figures out what that question is will be the one to uncover the true meaning and power of our existance

Comment

i am not afraid of death but being gangbanged by big black dicks to death i am afraid of. hopefully my death will come as surprise kind of like having a heart attack or not waking up from a sleep. don't want to suffer before dying or some shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey Kovalev View Post
              How old are you Nuts?

I remember the couple phases I went through as a teen.

Your body and its remains stay on earth, your soul leaves with Christ.

I have my reasons to believe and such, that I doubt you'll ever understand unless you experienced it too.

I'm an Orthodox Christian
              Late 20's.

Christian, Catholic, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc etc, there are countless religions where people truly feel in their hearts that what they believe in is the right religion.

So which one is right? I talked to a hardcore christian and he has no doubt that Christianity is the correct religion. That same day I talked to a hardcore Islamist that has no doubt his religion is the correct one. I managed to talk to a Buddhist who strongly believed that his religion was correct. That same day I even found enough time to talk to a jewish man at a bagel store that was a Judaist who was wearing a big hat, glasses and a full beard. All four of them gave very strong arguments as to why their religion was the correct one. Every single one of them believed beyond a shadow of a doubt that their religion was the correct one.

So what does all of this tell me? It's simple....... Man is willing to DIE fighting for the religion he believes in. Down to his very last breath. This is how WARS and chaos among fellow humans are started.

This I have come to find absolutely fascinating and at the same time, absolutely terrifying. After observing mans actions and beliefs, I personally think there is a real reason we are on this earth.

All of these religions bestowed upon man is no coincidence. My guess is they are here as one of the many obstacles for you to overcome in this life. Religion, race, cultural differences, they are all challenges that take up to a lifetime to come to terms with, and if you don't figure out the true essence of life, you come back reincarnated as a human and try again.

With that being said, I do believe in Aliens/UFO's and see them as enlightened beings that have reincarnated above humans.

With all of this being said, I am no longer afraid of death as I was in my early 20's when I was trying to make sense of it all. I know this life is just a big test and I will welcome my death with open arms when my time comes.
              Last edited by BigNuts; 03-11-2016, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                It's odd to find these subjects at this forum, but here we go... This is the True Christian view condensed..

GOD created everything that is, was , will ever be and shared His Love & Life with his creation... Lucifer coveted God's creation for himself ... He deceived 1/3 of the Angels into believing they could take this for themselves (SELF serving) They failed and were cast from Heaven.. GOD created a place for them only "The Lake of Fire" ...

The deception that worked on 1/3 of the Angels, also worked on us. (Adam & Eve) Now Satan and his angels (Demons) temp us with what worked on them... SELF serving desires...

Fortunately, God came to Earth as a man, (Jesus) withstood every temptation of Satan and his Demons and traded His perfect Life for our sinful ones...

His example was completely opposite of Satans... Jesus gave up the Throne and sacrificed Himself out of LOVE... Now He returned to Heaven overcoming Death itself and will forgive all in humanity that seek His forgiveness through the Blood of His Sacrifice...

So the choice is there for us all... Choose who to follow... The SELF serving example of Lucifer and his Demons or GOD's SELF LESS example of Jesus with our acceptance of His Sacrifice in exchange for our sins...

Choose SELF and go to the place created solely for Lucifer and his Demons "The Lake of Fire" with everyone else who chooses SELF... Choose to accept Jesus SELF LESS Sacrifice and be with everyone else who also choose Jesus in Heaven... Be sincere and pray, why limit yourself ? Fear of prayer is illogical...
                I stopped reading at that point....

Comment

This "astronomical odds" argument is ridiculous. You can assign and calculate odds on any random phenomena in the universe and come out with some implausible odds. Just because something has unlikely odds, doesn't mean it can't happen. What are the odds of the "big bang?" Or the odds of abiogenesis? The theories that you have set forth have no scientific basis and are supported by zero evidence and is essentially 'wishful thinking.'

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

Now with that being said, I feel that reincarnation is the only logical answer and this is the reason..........

This universe is billions of years old. What are the mathematical odds that you are alive RIGHT NOW at this very moment instead of being "dead" (as in no reincarnation) millennia ago?

The odds are astronomical.
                    I dont get that argument at all.
                    You're saying the odds that we have been reincarnated are better than not being reincarnated because of age of the universe?

There are also a lot of kids that say they can remember their previous life and go in to great detail. They even have quite a few websites dedicated to cases just like this for children that can remember their previous life. Are there some that are lying just because their parents set them up to lie and get a book deal? Of course, but out of the countless stories, they ALL can't be lying.
                    They may not all be lying, but imo they are embellished stories. For example, a kid says they know where the playground is in a town they have never been to before. Maybe they were right, and the story gets exaggerated to how the kid new so many details and other places. When in reality, playgrounds are very common, and we dont hear about all the other times kids are totally wrong about where things are.

With all of that being said, there is definitely someone/something in between death and conceivement.......... God perhaps?
                    Like life?

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post

I just thought, if Jesus could come back to life, then what did he sacrifice?

I mean, if you are God, then being crucified is a piece of cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X