Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where they come from? Let me tell you that I am from a single parent house. WTF is a stable home? I've dealt with getting remarried, divorced, remarried, divorced and remarried again. I just kept to my own **** back then. I worked, boxed and went to school for 6 years. (a couple of years in community college). I easily could have found trouble with the people that I hung out with but I just never cared to **** with peoples stuff, ya know. I knew my place in the world at that time and respected other peoples ****. I'm still like that today. I was told by a black friend that I was a lil' ****** myself, just like him. Where they come from? ……….Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-12-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Where they come from? Let me tell you that I am from a single parent house. WTF is a stable home? I've dealt with getting remarried, divorced, remarried, divorced and remarried again. I just kept to my own **** back then. I worked, boxed and went to school for 6 years. (a couple of years in community college). I easily could have found trouble with the people that I hung out with but I just never cared to **** with peoples stuff, ya know. I knew my place in the world at that time and respected other peoples ****. I'm still like that today. I was told by a black friend that I was a ****** myself, just like him. Where they come from? ……….Rockin'
      I see you don't understand. We don't judge off a few. We judge the majority.
      Did you grow in a ghetto too?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I see you don't understand. We don't judge off a few. We judge the majority.
        Did you grow in a ghetto too?
        Government subsidized housing? It wasn't trashed like the ghetto but our complex was full with single mothers. We just took pride in our community and kept it nice. It might have been low income but it was kept nice...….Rockin'

Comment

Government subsidized housing? It wasn't trashed like the ghetto but our complex was full with single mothers. We just took pride in our community and kept it nice. It might have been low income but it was kept nice...….Rockin'
          Right. That wasn't there for them.
          Just harassment and lawlessness.

Comment

It is hardly my fault that the ghettos are trashed. Let me guess here.... the wyte man ****ed up and destroyed those ghettos. Your own people ****ed up your own communities. And certainly throw the democrats in on that destruction. Harassment and lawlessness? ****in' obey the laws and you'll be fine. Bust those laws and your **** will get ****ed up. Idinddonuffin'...….Rockin'

Comment

because your people who were there before them ****ed the **** all up. They did it to themselves. Hey, they arrestin' *****s comin' out that illegal after hours bar. That's just wrong, let's start a riot. Detroit was never again the same. Nor LA. Nor any other city that was destroyed be rioters burning their own neighborhoods down. And then they believe that I should feel badly about their situation. Me? They did it to themselves and now want me to fix it? You made your bed, now get in it and try to sleep.....Rockin'

Comment

It is hardly my fault that the ghettos are trashed. Let me guess here.... the wyte man ****ed up and destroyed those ghettos. Your own people ****ed up your own communities. And certainly throw the democrats in on that destruction. Harassment and lawlessness? ****in' obey the laws and you'll be fine. Bust those laws and your **** will get ****ed up. Idinddonuffin'...….Rockin'
                Those communities were never properly developed or policed so they were left to become what they are now.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
                  Any questions that you wanted to ask a Black person but were afraid to...I will gladly answer.

Any question is acceptable to me and all questions will be answered.
                  Why do black dudes fear me? I’m a nice guy...

Btw, I’m part black... I’ll kill you where you stand... ***** what...

You looking for a big brick beat down...

I’ll slap the stoopid outta you if that is possible..

Comment

because your people who were there before them ****ed the **** all up. They did it to themselves. Hey, they arrestin' *****s comin' out that illegal after hours bar. That's just wrong, let's start a riot. Detroit was never again the same. Nor LA. Nor any other city that was destroyed be rioters burning their own neighborhoods down. And then they believe that I should feel badly about their situation. Me? They did it to themselves and now want me to fix it? You made your bed, now get in it and try to sleep.....Rockin'
                    Why did they riot? I bet it was the horrible ways the cops treated them over the years before.

Comment

Those communities were never properly developed or policed so they were left to become what they are now.
                      Gimme your plan on how to develop communities...

So, I think you trying to say.... white man needed to fix everything...

I am not white... but..I’m pretty, and old...

Your country wouldn’t function without the white man... prove me wrong...

Comment

Working...
                      X