Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: I'd KO Hurd, Harrison, Charlo - Eyes Canelo, GGG Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    I agree

He fuucks up those guys already but given the Haymon way those guys will continue facing c level guys for the next 5 years.
    No he wouldn't, I think that even Julian Williams may beat him or at least give him a very tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
      MunguiaHurd would be cracking. I think he beats Charlo whose more hyped than substance IMO and Harrison is a bad style match up for him but it's a winnable fight.
      I agree with this and others who say he has not been in with a real puncher who could punish him for his lack of head movement and poor defense.

Both Charlos are slightly better than hype jobs (though not elite) in my opinion, but I think 154 Charlo has too much power and speed to be stopped by Munguia.

I think Hurd also has defense issues that Munguia could exploit, though Hurd is elite and Muguia is up and coming. I pick Hurd by MD or late KO.

Regardless, I give Mungia credit for staying active and simply want to see him in the ring with someone of similar size and with some kind of power. His opponents this year have been smaller and have not been big punchers - which is clearly his promoter's MO.

If he can handle a strong puncher of decent size, maybe he is the real deal; in the mean time, he is an unproven title holder with potential.

Comment

Keen to see more of this kid, I must emphasise 'kid'. He will no doubt end up at 160 BUT would love to see him try unify this year against Hurd, that seems to be the biggest fight at 154 with Charlo being beaten.

Comment

love his confidence! WAR MUNGUIA!

Comment

Love his potential, and love his work ethic. Hope he lives up to the poteial, and I hope the politics get worked out. There are a ton of fun fights in the works.

Comment

Judging on their styles and last performances, i like his chances against all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Kid is 22 and already world champ. No need to hurry, other 154 champs are too much for him. And he is certainly to much unexperienced to fight elite 160 guys like Canelo and GGG.

Mungia - Brook would be nice.
                Why would you want Brook's face smashed in before he can get that Khan money?

Comment

War Munguia! HE destroys them all only ones ones who are true 50/50 is vs Hurd the rest charlo, harrison etc etc Munguia Ices them.

Comment

This guy has a real real power yo handle with that

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      munguia's defense and stamina don't seem to be good. him and hurd would make a helluva fight though
                      Munguía thrown near of 800 punches against Smith, noob.

Comment

Working...
                      X