Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Looks To Upstage Mayweather With Nasukawa Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    LOL you think Max is the same fighter as before? Yeah that shows how much you know.

Conor got his ass kicked against Nate also and Nate had no camp.

When was the last time he volunteered to fight at 145? They had to do anything they could to get him to fight at 155 or just to fight again. But he was willing to step in at 145? LOL! He was out two years and in MMA so you must be talking way back. A persons body changed a LOT in that time frame.

You're nothing but a fan boi that likes to try and insult people when they speak facts.
    Yeah he's the same guy. He hasn't lost since. And Conor beat Nate with a camp in the 2nd fight at a weight that he wasn't even ready for. You're a Conor hating lil b@tch and it shows. You also have no idea what you're talking about and should be ignored. So you will be. Bye hater.

Comment

The only winner in this situation is the Japanese kid even if he loses.
      Which he will.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Trying to pick a fight with the little Asian guy is daring to be great? Not sure where you are coming from - I hope I'm misunderstanding your comment.
        So you're not familiar with Conors career including the Floyd fight. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          So you're not familiar with Conors career including the Floyd fight. Got it.
          I'll stream the big fights, but don't follow the sport closely. I have however seen enough to know that Connor is FINISHED at the elite level. Chin has been cracked, multiple tap-outs, mental breakdowns (attacking a bus with a hand-truck) and now asking for a fight with a kid who's too young to buy beer, and was crying his eyes out after floyd gave him a slap. Did I miss something?

Comment

"Nasuwaka career ruined" - fans

Lol two back to back huge pay days he can retire on. This one with McGregor is thanks to the Floyd fight.

Comment

I'll stream the big fights, but don't follow the sport closely. I have however seen enough to know that Connor is FINISHED at the elite level. Chin has been cracked, multiple tap-outs, mental breakdowns (attacking a bus with a hand-truck) and now asking for a fight with a kid who's too young to buy beer, and was crying his eyes out after floyd gave him a slap. Did I miss something?
              Watch out he will put you on ignore for facts.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Watch out he will put you on ignore for facts.
                Dude gets way too emotional over The UFC

Comment

Dude gets way too emotional over The UFC
                  Seems to just be Conor.

Comment

He’s gotta be trolling mayweather.

Comment

Tenshin is the PPV cash cow.

Comment

Working...
                      X