Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade vs Errol Spence Jr. (Spence to 160 for Canelo but not Andrade 🤔)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer is obvious. A fight with Canelo makes Spence many times more money than a fight with Andrade who is not popular, well known or a money maker. I don't think Andrade is very good and I think Spence could spot him the height and weight and still beat him. I think Canelo would KO Spence. Spence is the best welterweight in the world and he makes the welterweight limit with ease. He only weighs 156 on fight night while Canelo weighs a solid 170+ on fight night. Spence is an attacking fighter and so is Canelo but Canelo is a much bigger man and a harder puncher with a better chin, Canelo is also a great body puncher just like Spence only much bigger with more power. I would like Spence to stay at his natural weight of 147 and take on all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
      Why is my link not embedding? Might have to delete this shlt. Can someone help me?

EDIT: NEVERMIND. I figured it out now to respond to the fuk shlt

"When the hate don't work they start telling lies".

I'm of the mindset you can't duck someone that's not in your weight class. Unless you're Canelo fighting for the 160 belt in your own personal weight class. If your gonna fight someone clearly you have a weight advantage over in a fight no one was asking for I don't think it's wrong to ask you (Spence) to do the same. Specifically speaking for myself I don't give guys an out I call it down the middle for fighters I like, dislike & don't GAF about. But this sounds like Andrade is High risk low reward as he's been his whole career so let me stay out of danger unless that bag is extra right. (Which tbh with the way DAZN is throwing around money it probably would be)

(Sigh) why you dudes always talk tough to ppl you don't know online? Ya'll dudes be disrespecting people udk over a perspective smh

If Spence fights the way he did in his 1st pro fight he loses to Andrade. See how that works?
      but the culcay fight wasn't long ago

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post

What are people's thoughts about this? I'm not saying it's a duck or anything cause Errol doesn't have to fight him but he said he would go to 160 for Canelo. Now he saying he doesn't feel like moving up right now. I truly don't ever expect this fight to happen but if it was presented I think Errol should take it, seeing as how he accepted Mikey's call out of him. IMO if you're gonna accept that you should be willing to do something similar.
        This isn't hard to figure out. Nelo = $

Comment

Canelo is money, Andrade is not.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The answer is obvious. A fight with Canelo makes Spence many times more money than a fight with Andrade who is not popular, well known or a money maker. I don't think Andrade is very good and I think Spence could spot him the height and weight and still beat him. I think Canelo would KO Spence. Spence is the best welterweight in the world and he makes the welterweight limit with ease. He only weighs 156 on fight night while Canelo weighs a solid 170+ on fight night. Spence is an attacking fighter and so is Canelo but Canelo is a much bigger man and a harder puncher with a better chin, Canelo is also a great body puncher just like Spence only much bigger with more power. I would like Spence to stay at his natural weight of 147 and take on all comers.
            You have more belief in Spence than he does. Cause if Andrade was sweet like that he'd jump on that opportunity & get that sweet 160 belt. After your 1st sentence your post seems almost troll like. I don't think Spence himself would tell you making 147 is easy. & the main reason he weighs 156 or 7 is cause the IBF has a 10lb weight limit. He's also not really a natural 147. He's really a 154lber.
            Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            but the culcay fight wasn't long ago
            Well it was almost 2 years ago for 1. He also got sick & he also had no legs in Germany according to him. I'm a firm believer that even the great fighters have at least 1 suspect performance or off night.
            Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            This isn't hard to figure out. Nelo = $
            You must haven't been reading my posts in the thread.

Comment

I just hope Andrade gets some good fights this year. All I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                its pretty simple and doesnt take a genius to figure out

canelo brings something...money/exposure....andrade brings neither

its no different than golovkin willing to fight froch and chavez but not ward.....guys always want guys to do something special when they arent fans of them...when they like the fighters they are always ok with them doing whatever they want
                well put...and people conveniently forget about the business of boxing when it allows them to criticize fighter they dislike. since spence would move to mw for a big one money fight, he's now ducking every other mw in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  its pretty simple and doesnt take a genius to figure out

canelo brings something...money/exposure....andrade brings neither

its no different than golovkin willing to fight froch and chavez but not ward.....guys always want guys to do something special when they arent fans of them...when they like the fighters they are always ok with them doing whatever they want
                  Sorry but Spence moving 2 weight classes from 147 to 160 for Andrade who is a classic dodger isn't the same as ggg 160 to 168 for a p4p top 3 or top 5 guy like ward.

You are just making more excuses for ggg.

It's more like ggg not moving up to lhw to fight ward when he was lhw title holder and p4p #1. Makes no sense for ggg to take that since it's 2 weight classes.

Comment

Wait did that make sense? I guess not.
                    I guess it only proves my pt that weightclasses matter.
                    I guess Mayweather should of moved up to clean up ggg.
                    Spence needs to fight at 147 until he can't. It's the hottest divisions outside of heavy or canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                      Sorry but Spence moving 2 weight classes from 147 to 160 for Andrade who is a classic dodger isn't the same as ggg 160 to 168 for a p4p top 3 or top 5 guy like ward.

You are just making more excuses for ggg.

It's more like ggg not moving up to lhw to fight ward when he was lhw title holder and p4p #1. Makes no sense for ggg to take that since it's 2 weight classes.
                      believe me...i dont make excuses for golovkin...im one of his biggest critics

Comment

Working...
                      X