Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Nobody Fighting Killers Back To Back Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Your clearly a UK fanboy, who only just started watching boxing.

Your completely overwhelmed at the site of AJs muscles, and it prevents you taking part in a rational discussion about boxing, or digesting any sort of logic or facts about boxing.

Enjoy your empty stadium at the dildo shyte fight.
    No answers, just the usual waffle.

You have no grasp on the meaning of irony. How could you when you say i lack facts or logic. Haha.

I've been watching boxing for nearly 30 years. You only came on board recently because a country man did something rare by winning a world title. So get out of here you deluded nutcase. Take your medicine and **** off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      No answers, just the usual waffle.

You have no grasp on the meaning of irony. How could you when you say i lack facts or logic. Haha.

I've been watching boxing for nearly 30 years. You only came on board recently because a country man did something rare by winning a world title. So get out of here you deluded nutcase. Take your medicine and **** off.
      You just making **** up, cuz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Hahaha Joshua fluked his way passed an old Klit that Fury dominated. Obviously Fury and Wilder are operating at a higher level but you can pretend AJ is the best and get excited over him fighting the likes of Whyte and slow big baby because AJ doesn't dare approach the best.
        AJ became the number 1 when he beat Wlad. In order for him to be removed, he needs to be beaten. Only a moron would struggle with that.

Wilder, is operating at a higher level???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wilder is seen as the clown he always has been since a 50% Fury beat him. Wilder never has nor ever will be at the highest level. So take your delusion else where.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          You just making **** up, cuz.
          What am I making up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            What am I making up?
            Everything you post is on some made up kiddy pretend land bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
              It's funny how you can talk about the pipe when you keep that up your ads every night wishing you could be Joshuas gay lover first off Joshua does not want this fight he feels pressured into the right based on him losing he's fought bum after bum never fought a real title holder in his entire career he is so wishy washy about fighting Miller even when he takes it like he would come to the US and fight Miller which is a joke he can keep fighting the Juiced up Povetkin's of the world believe me he is scared protected and he is a joke to the sport secondly I never used drugs ever biotch but thank you for doing it for me you deserve it clown
              You defend Wilder, but think AJ fights nothing but bums? Do you now see why I think you're on the pipe? Your delusion is off the scale.

What real title holder did Wilder ever beat? Look, I know Americans are beyond stupid, but you really should try and reign that in because it just leaves people laughing at you. You sound like a mad person. It's just laughable garbage of the highest order. So stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

No baby oil please lol be real for a sec what Top 5 title holder has Joshua beat to earn his position that got him where he is at now no one at least Wilder stepped up even when I said he lost to Fury and I am a fan of Wilder too but he got outclassed outboxes and looked horrible and if Fury did the same to Joshua everyone in here who supports him would be butt hurt for real
                Wlad, Povetkin and Parker were in the top 5. Whyte, who he's already beaten, is in the top 5 now.

Fury shouldn't have been in the top 10 when he fought Wilder. But they had him at 7. And what did Ortiz do to be a top 5? All he's ever done is beat a decent fighter in Jennings years ago. That's not top 5 material.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Who o Martin Breazeale and Whyte all bums let's be honest Wilder should of fought tougher opponents after his 21st fight but hey I don't hear no one telling Canelo that he should of fought both Charlo Twins Lubin J-Rock Williams Mungia Andrade or Hurd before and after Kirkland so what's your point
                  You're a joke who can't handle truth and reality. Whyte is better than everyone Wilder has beaten. Wilder ducked him for his biggest payday of his career by instead cherry picking a shot looking Fury. But guess what? That shot, fat looking Fury still beat him. Haha. That's how much of a joke Wilder is. He further made his point of how embarrassing he is by coming out with the most painful and humiliating excuses the world of boxing has ever heard. Haha. You, his fans, are just as embarrassing as he is. You deserve each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    I’ve never said Wilder was a world class anything. All I’m saying is Joshua is an overrated, protected, carefully match made bum. Now save your ****ing breath because I’m not changing my mind. And if you don’t like my opinion you can go **** yourself.
                    Name all the Heavyweights throughout history that had a better resume than AJ after 22 fights if he's so protected?

Why is Wilder refusing to fight AJ who is waiting for him for the April date? He wants Wilder, but Wilder is too scared. He'll fight Brezeale instead. Yet you want to claim AJ is the one ducking? Haha. Wilder himself said he's begging for the fight.

Wilder and his fans are by far the biggest and most deranged scum boxing has ever had. It's grotesque.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Everything you post is on some made up kiddy pretend land bull****.
                      Then point it out to me?

Comment

Working...
                      X