Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: In Boxing Career, I Never Touched The Canvas Once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    GG fought BROOK who was 2 weight classe classes below him in an official fight. CANELO fought smaller KHAN in a official fight too. At least FLOYD is fighting an exhibition.
    Tenshin kickboxes in a class at 55kg (121lbs) which is one pound from a Super Bantamweight.

So this isn't two weight classes, it's six.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      And this is my issue with Floyd. Boxing fans never gave a **** about this sort of thing before, now everyone would rather be a ****ing armchair promoter and talk about splits and A side/B side instead of watching the damn fight. If I buy a PPV it's because I want to watch the fight. I could give two ****s who is getting the money and what the split is.
      different generations Rexy...some people, fans?, [sheep?] just follow 'money' ...why is garbage like kardashians on TV? It's hilarious to see people follow 'gates' and 'buys' but I think that's what is going on. It seems there are even folks on this site who only watch fights that are on certain channels and disregard promoters. Happy New Years, enjoy the fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Foot on when punch lands

Takes foot off after punch lands
        Here you seem blind. This is better.

Starts @ 0.30 "Right glove touched the canvas. It definitely touched the canvas!"

#FLOYDTHELIAR

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Tenshin kickboxes in a class at 55kg (121lbs) which is one pound from a Super Bantamweight.

So this isn't two weight classes, it's six.
          And it's an exhibition!!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            He's butt never touched the canvas, and the ref didn't call it. .
            LOLOLOL

Yup he didn't touch the canvas once but several times lolololol

You can defend Floyd all you want, but truth hurts bud. Floyd is a lying sack of shyit hahaha!!

Touching is touching.. Unless you don't know what it means?

Never touched the canvas huh? Yeah.

Here watch..

Starts @ 0.30 "Right glove touched the canvas. It definitely touched the canvas!"

Here is Floyd's butt loving the canvas hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-30-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Not to mention Judah was robbed of the victory when floyds trainer was allowed to enter the ring & attempt to attack Judah for a low blow(despitefloyd getting away with usual elbows/low blows all night) the rules are clear as day that thats an automatic DQ.
              Good, because that's one of boxing's most ******ed rules to DQ a fighter for cornermen stepping into the ring. Punish the cornermen who are responsible for their actions, you don't punish the boxer who has nothing to do with that. Boxing is not a team sport. Again, possibly THE most ******ed rule in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                cherry-picked, was aafraid of many boxers like Martinez, Williams, Margarito...was down vs Judah, about to go down vs Mosley but held on, touched the canvas vs Hernandez,...was beaten by Castillo, Oscar DLH, Maidana, Paquiao, etc, ...who cares if he was the highes paid athlete? The reason was pure marketing, people paid to see him lose, like wrestling.
                I'm in agreement with Martinez, he was on fire at that time. All the others are subjective I guess. Winky Wright is the only one who holds water in terms of a duck. Floyd backed out of that fight, Winky was too big n it would've been a 2 div weight jump. Chino gave him a run for his money though..Dam good fight

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Not to mention Judah was robbed of the victory when floyds trainer was allowed to enter the ring & attempt to attack Judah for a low blow(despitefloyd getting away with usual elbows/low blows all night) the rules are clear as day that thats an automatic DQ.
                  Yeah it’s crazy how they let that one slide. A clear loss.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Floyd did get knocked down in a fight before. I think it was in the Zab Judah fight, but it wasn’t ruled an official knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                      I can smell ur hate!
                      Just stating facts... Didn't mean to hurt the fanbois feels..

Comment

Working...
                      X