Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Sanchez teach GGG how to cut off the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Seems that much of the “fuss”
    is coming from those in Canelo’s corner. The fact is that in rounds where Canelo is mostly giving ground, he loses that round. Canelo is for sure not a stick and move kind of fighter. This is a problem not for Golovkin but for Canelo.
    I agree Canelo is far from a stick and move fighter, He is more like JMM where he has to be in range to throw his counters and to be effective

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      And where was all the running??

Guess I didn't pay too much attention to the gloves. Is Canelo having hand problems? I wasn't aware he wore Winning gloves for that fight, or maybe I just don't remember

Comment

Hate?? All Sanchez keeps crying about is Canelo moving..
        did you not see the first fight? canelo's strategy was obviously survive and let the judges bail him out. hes trying to create influence so that another robbery doesnt happen if canelo does the same thing so they wont give it to him. obviously it wont work since canelo is the a-side and i dont see ggg ever getting a decision but its worth a shot i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          when did canelo use the ring to outscore ggg though? he kept eating jabs yes. every once in a while he would land a punch yes. he didn't outscore him so what ggg did obviously was working so shouldn't your thread be is canelos trainer going to teach him how to stop getting jabbed over and over? oh wait lets put all the onus on the guy we dont like to do something. thats the unbiased way of looking at boxing. setting up self fulfilling prophecies so after the fight we can explain away our biased take on it
          GGG landed some nice jabs sure, but he was getting lit up with combos from GGG and all GGG's trainer has done is complain about Canelo's movement..

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            He likes it when he is facing bums who stand there to be hit, like a deer caught in headlights they await their imminent demise. When the deer fights back and slips away repeatedly and catches you in the face, it discourages you and makes you look foolish. He kept throwing wide, slow haymakers that Canelo was moving out of the way of, probably because he is either too stupid, has a bad coach, or was looking for a signature KO win.

Unfortunately for him Canelo isn't another Lemieux or Wade
            And GGG still beat that a55 though making your post worthless.And Canelo really fought Mexican style alright......The new age Mexican style where they try to be Floyd Mayweather and are hoppwd up on the ped's. Only you haters want to hate on GGG so bad that you ignore a fkn running, surviving cheater like Canelo just to degrade him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Guess I didn't pay too much attention to the gloves. Is Canelo having hand problems? I wasn't aware he wore Winning gloves for that fight, or maybe I just don't remember
              did you see canelo's wraps for the fight....people complain about margarito having plaster wraps well why is it ok to wrap your hands like casts? im sure he wore those bigger gloves since he knew he had plaster casts on underneath. its gotta hurt a lot more when you punch with those hard as a rock casts

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                cause they built their style off the power! The power is there to force a fighter into a trap, THEY DONT CUT OFF THE RING!, Canelo didn't subcumb to the power so GGG couldnt force him into the traps.

GGG got traps but he cant cut off the ring well.
                And this whole thing that Ca$hnelo "ran" is laughable. He set on the ropes for 30+ seconds every round.

Stick and move is boxing. If you want to play sock 'em boppers go watch MMA

Comment

GGG landed some nice jabs sure, but he was getting lit up with combos from GGG and all GGG's trainer has done is complain about Canelo's movement..
                  yes he was getting lit up like a christmas tree. in what 2 rounds? 10 and 12. did you miss the rest of the fight? there were no combos there. he knew he was down big and went for it in 10 which was a back and forth round that im not even sure canelo won. then in 11 he was gassed and lost that one. then in 12 came out hard in the first 30 seconds, gassed and got dominated the rest of the way. you make it seem like he was joe calzaghe the whole fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    So start talking about all the great things white fighters do in the sport as well
                    More race baiting..... TBear BostonGuy -MEGA-

I have mentioned nothing about race at all yet he is attacking me for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      And GGG still beat that a55 though making your post worthless.And Canelo really fought Mexican style alright......The new age Mexican style where they try to be Floyd Mayweather and are hoppwd up on the ped's. Only you haters want to hate on GGG so bad that you ignore a fkn running, surviving cheater like Canelo just to degrade him.
                      Ca$hnelo landed more power punches while throwing 100 less in defended better, controlled the fight making Gennady walk into counters repeatedly.

Only thing CuckG did well was jab and volume as well as a good beard.

There a reason why rounds 1, 2, 10, 11, and 12 were all for Canelo on judges cards. Round 1 was 2/3 Ca$hnelo.

BOY.

Comment

Working...
                      X