Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Backs Fury KO Claims: He Will Finish Wilder Off This Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Backs Fury KO Claims: He Will Finish Wilder Off This Time!

Bob Arum was more concerned about the cut which threatened the status of Tyson Fury's last fight than the Brit's claims of going for a knockout in his next one. England's Fury (29-0-1, 20KOs) has claimed to anyone who will listen that his upcoming heavyweight title fight rematch with Alabama's Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41KOs) will not last more than two rounds. Such a feat would match the quickest knockout he has scored in the past 10 years, which came just two fights ago in a six-minute drubbing of Germany's unbeaten but untested heavyweight Tom Schwarz last June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't believe Fury could win by KO in this fight. But now his promoter says he can, I have totally changed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
      I didn't believe Fury could win by KO in this fight. But now his promoter says he can, I have totally changed my mind.
      U Can always trust the Bob Father. He's never ever has told a lie.

Comment

Fury will definitely take him out. How's that pencil neck and those skinny legs going to absorb a 270lber rotating into a right hand? It's basic physics.

Comment

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
          Fury will definitely take him out. How's that pencil neck and those skinny legs going to absorb a 270lber rotating into a right hand? It's basic physics.
          What if that 270lber lands another uppercut clean on his own mug?

Comment

The problem with wilder is he is just too stubborn to last I think. He has vehemently fought the idea of fighting around 230lbs as he was earlier in his career. He refuses to up his punch output to the level he did against Stiverne I, he spends a lot of rounds watching and looking for an opening instead of producing then with jabs and activity, and he had virtually no use for the left hook unless it comes behind a right hand. He is definitely the most flawed dominant champion I can see since Marciano.
            A 270lbs Fury IS a threat to KO wilder. Wilder WAS hurt against Fury in that 12th round after the knockdown....either from fatigue or the fact that he was being punched by a man who outweighed him by 50lbs+. Even if wilder comes in around 225 as he said, that’s still a 45lbs+ weight advantage for Fury. I do believe Wilder is unable to go back to the form he had against Stiverne I where he moved and used the jab and out worked his opponent. He just doesn’t see the need to fight like that anymore and I think it’s going to cost him in this fight again as it did in the first and as it was against ortiz, Spilka, Washington etc. Eventually wilder is going to run into someone where he can’t land and or they can get up from his punches. Fury just may pull this out

Comment

outside of 40 year old oriz and tyson fury birdlegs has fought nothing but club fighters and fury beat him birdlegs is 34 years old has broken both hands multiple times and refuses to throw the right in sparring look for a 2nd rd KO by the Gypsy King

Comment

Uncle bob thinking desperately I reckon ..

Comment

I can honestly say this is one thread on here where there are several valid points. What I wanna throw out there is when Fury is sitting down on his punches it makes him not only easier to hit but less fluid when he does get hit which means he's eating more impact of the right hand. Interesting fight in my book.

Comment

Hope if it goes to points they don't give to Fury irrespective of how the fight goes just because of his blatant lies and stupid speeches like "If I don't knock him out it don't count" the guy was knocked down twice and didn't remotely look like he could ko wilder last time. That's not how you take a champions belt stealing on points with pillow fists. Arum just a typical lying big nosed shyster
                    Last edited by Robertthebruce; 02-14-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X