Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are the Black Democrats That Won't Discuss Inner City Murders?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are the Black Democrats That Won't Discuss Inner City Murders?

I would have loved to join in that conversation started by GhostofDempsey, but I was placed on ignore simply because I asked the Ghost to challenge me in a debate and he wanted no part of it.

Anyway, I'm wondering what Black Democrats he is referring to as not wanting to discuss violence in inner cities. He should just call them out. I mean, there are 1.5 black senators....and one was known for chasing down criminals himself in Newark. Seriously.

But there is also this:

Seems the Congressional Black Caucus has been trying to have this conversation. Look at point #2 of their letter, which wasn't responded to by Trump for nearly a month.

“2. Safe Communities. We will make our communities safe again. Every poor African-American child must be able to walk down the street in peace. Safety is a civil right. We will invest in training and funding both local and federal law enforcement operations to remove the gang members, drug dealers, and criminal cartels from our neighborhoods. The reduction of crime is not merely a goal -but a necessity.” Under President Obama, the Department of Justice (DOJ) began 23 investigations into law enforcement agencies accused of violating civil rights and entered 12 consent decrees to bring much-needed reforms to policing in Chicago, Baltimore, Cleveland and other cities. Unfortunately, your actions, which include nominating Sen. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, raise great concerns about the prospects of continuing the progress made under the outgoing Administration. In a 2008 paper published by the Alabama Police Institute, Sen. Sessions called consent decrees a “dangerous exercise of raw power’ and an “end run around the democratic process.” It’s troubling that a public official of Sen. Sessions’ stature would display such brazen hostility towards one of the most effective methods of bringing about meaningful reform in troubled police departments. If you believe that an individual who holds these views should serve as our nation's top law enforcement official it is difficult to believe you are truly committed to promoting the types of community policing models supported by the CBC and its Members. In order to achieve meaningful reform on public safety and policing, you could adopt the proposals set forth in Representative Jackson Lee’s Gun Violence Reduction Resources Act and Rep. Jeffries’ Excessive Use of Force Prevention Act.

https://cbc.house.gov/sites/congress...new%20deal.pdf

In particular, note Representative Jackson Lee's Gun Violence Reduction Resources Act which apparently is just sitting around with no action being taken.

The fraternal order of police have backed this act:

The FOP has seen many of the communities we serve torn apart by rampant gun violence like in Chicago.
    The ATF plays a vital role with state and local law enforcement in cleaning up our streets of illegal guns and keeping them out of the hands of those who wish to do harm to the community.

On behalf of the more than 330,000 members of the Fraternal Order of Police, I thank you for introducing this legislation to help fight gun violence in our country. We look forward to working with you and your staff to get the bill to the President's desk.

https://fop.net/CmsDocument/Doc/ltr_2017-0206_HR62.pdf

If there are congressmen/congresswomen who are not willing to discuss this issue, point them out. Maybe together we can do something about it!

Of course, if that was just another race baiting thread brought up to deflect from serious questions being asked about gun control in the wake of the recent tragedy, just disregard this.

Because it does not fit in their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Other than a snarky tweet to President Trump, can you show them ever saying anything about inner city violence outside of demanding more gun bans?

Comment

I'm starting to think this is a women

Comment

And as Trump is fighting to deport illegals, including MS-13 which is committing acts of violence in inner cites, there's the CBC fighting him at every turn.

You did see those useless fools sit on their hands when Trump pointed out African-American unemployment is at low levels, did you not?

So they aren't happy blacks are getting jobs, and they are fighting Trump as he removes illegals committing violence in inner cities. Can you see they don't want to solve problems facing the inner cities, but only want to politicize the problems for their own gain?

You can't be this blind, can you?

Comment

I would have loved to join in that conversation started by GhostofDempsey, but I was placed on ignore simply because I asked the Ghost to challenge me in a debate and he wanted no part of it.
            Whats your proof GoD put you on ignore over a request to debate lol?

I agree with GoD probably 6% of the time & I've never had him on ignore & he's never put me on ignore that I'm aware of & we've engaged plenty. I tend to doubt he put you on ignore over a debate request.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Other than a snarky tweet to President Trump, can you show them ever saying anything about inner city violence outside of demanding more gun bans?
              I thought I just showed you. Feel free to look over that post again and learn about the Gun Violence Reduction Resources Act.

Comment

And as Trump is fighting to deport illegals, including MS-13 which is committing acts of violence in inner cites, there's the CBC fighting him at every turn.

You did see those useless fools sit on their hands when Trump pointed out African-American unemployment is at low levels, did you not?

So they aren't happy blacks are getting jobs, and they are fighting Trump as he removes illegals committing violence in inner cities. Can you see they don't want to solve problems facing the inner cities, but only want to politicize the problems for their own gain?

You can't be this blind, can you?
                You should read this and find out why they are upset. It's quite enlightening

https://www.vox.com/iden******/2018/...e-of-the-union

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Whats your proof GoD put you on ignore over a request to debate lol?

I agree with GoD probably 6% of the time & I've never had him on ignore & he's never put me on ignore that I'm aware of & we've engaged plenty. I tend to doubt he put you on ignore over a debate request.
                  Feel free to read through the wonderful interaction where these lie. I offered him a friendly debate to settle our differences. He claimed to have already won something (no idea what he is talking about since we never had any type of debate or match here) and then began warning me when all I said is let's do the debate and if you say no, then no problem.

And you'll earn a place on the ignore list if you continue to lie.

Rematch? Was there ever a match in the first place? You declined from the beginning, bro. Stop being full of shlt. If you agree then man up and say yes. If not, then we'll just leave it at that. Stop pvssy footin' around it.

But don't lie and talk about "rematch" when you declined from the beginning. So do you agree or not?
                  Originally posted by GhostofDempsey
                  I debunked all your bullshyt first time you came at me with anonymous sources and accusations that that. Carried no credibility.*

You have a problem. You are STILL arguing on that Floyd/PAC investigation thread going on three years and thousands of posts now. That takes OCD level commitment. Run along now and take your loss like a man. Final warning.

Comment

Then there's this:

As the nation’s third most populous city, Chicago’s violence epidemic has become a national issue over the last year, and this month garnered the attention of the Congressional Black Caucus, who backed an “Emergency National Summit on Urban Violence” Friday at Chicago State University on the South Side of the city. The summit was convened by Congressmen Bobby Rush, Danny K. Davis and Robin Kelly, a staunch gun control advocate who won her 2nd Congressional district post, replacing former embattled congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr.
                    https://thegrio.com/2013/07/29/congr...itys-violence/
                    Now it's your turn. Tell me which congressman/woman have been afraid to speak out about inner city violence.

You can write that congressman a letter and I'll work to get you some signatures. What do you think?

Let's work together to fix this problem. But first, you should identify the targets. Who are they?

Comment

Working...
                    X