Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Linares - Face To Face, Ready For MSG War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
    So if linares is a bum, what are you then? A double triple bum?hahahaha...its easy to say a pro boxer who become 3 weight Champs when actualy the one who Said that never ever put a boxing gloves And accomplish anything?
    Dont make me laugh you dumb ass
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    You’re just embarrassing yourself...
    You’ve probably never had a licensed fight in your life and you’re labelling multiple weight world champion’s as bums.��
    It’s ignorant, mindless and frankly pathetic.

If those are your genuine opinions you clearly DKSAB.

Done here...
    I don’t box professionally, so y’alls point is stupid. It’s like saying a pro fighter doesn’t flip burgers like you, so he can’t say you suck at it when he comes through your drive-thru and his food comes out like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      I don’t box professionally, so y’alls point is stupid. It’s like saying a pro fighter doesn’t flip burgers like you, so he can’t say you suck at it when he comes through your drive-thru and his food comes out like ****.
      You’ve 💯 never had a licenced fight in your life, just another b*tch talking ****.

“Flip burgers”😭😭😭 I’m a qualified teacher. What job do you have exactly?

Comment

Regardless of whether you're a Linares fan, to say he's 'a bum' is ****ing stupid. Demarco was a solid lightweight champion, Linares was winning against him but Demarco messed up his nose badly and ended up out dogging him, there was no shame in that loss though. He lost his next fight in the first round, which can happen, but the way he has re built since those back to back losses and gone on a winning streak shows his class. He didn't lose his self belief because he knew how good he was. Anyone who has seen him fight knows he has superb skills and decent power. He's indisputably one of the best 135 fighters in the world - that is not a bum. ****ing fool.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I agree - in fact some of the over the top hating is clearly bias-driven trolling to discredit Lom by calling Linares a bum. If those guys who are in the top 1-2% of their craft are bums, then what does that make the haters who probably are not even in the top 10,000 in the world in their line of work?
          Exactly my point. Completely agree...

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
            Who do you want him to fight then? Don't tell me it's Punk Davis.
            You people complain about everything.
            Mikey......

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              You’ve �� never had a licenced fight in your life, just another b*tch talking ****.

“Flip burgers”������ I’m a qualified teacher. What job do you have exactly?
              Takes a real tough guy to call someone a b1tch on the internet buddy. **** like that gets folks hurt badly, or worse. Be easy ma’am.
              Last edited by hitking; 05-12-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                Regardless of whether you're a Linares fan, to say he's 'a bum' is ****ing stupid. Demarco was a solid lightweight champion, Linares was winning against him but Demarco messed up his nose badly and ended up out dogging him, there was no shame in that loss though. He lost his next fight in the first round, which can happen, but the way he has re built since those back to back losses and gone on a winning streak shows his class. He didn't lose his self belief because he knew how good he was. Anyone who has seen him fight knows he has superb skills and decent power. He's indisputably one of the best 135 fighters in the world - that is not a bum. ****ing fool.
                Lomachencko is supposed to be arguably the best fighter in the world. Beating someone of Linares caliber isn’t some great feat for a guy on Lomachencko’s level. Nothing wrong with Linares as an opponent. The only thing wrong is folks trying to hype him like he’s some elite fighter in order to Lomachencko look better.

Comment

Mikey......
                  The fight can happen. Hopefully this year.
                  Linares is not a bad opponent for Loma's first fight at Lightweight though.
                  The Mikey fight is obviously the big one. I want to see that one as well. Like I said hopefully we get it this year.
                  They can always rematch later.

Comment

Takes a real tough guy to call someone a b1tch on the internet buddy. **** like that gets folks hurt badly, or worse. Be easy ma’am.
                    What the **** are you gonna do about you little b*tch? Call me a “bum”?😂😂
                    You ducked the question as well, what job do you have or are you cashing those welfare cheque’s?👀👀

Comment

Lomachencko is supposed to be arguably the best fighter in the world. Beating someone of Linares caliber isn’t some great feat for a guy on Lomachencko’s level. Nothing wrong with Linares as an opponent. The only thing wrong is folks trying to hype him like he’s some elite fighter in order to Lomachencko look better.
                      Well I'm not a particularly a fan of Loma, although he's clearly a superb fighter. I am a fan of Linares however, and have followed his career since the Demarco fight, the first time I saw him, as I was impressed with his obvious technical skills. To call him a bum just to discredit Loma is also ridiculously biased. Even though I'm not a fan of Loma and want Linares to win, if Loma wins, I'll give him credit. To beat Linares in his 12th fight would be an impressive feat.

Comment

Working...
                      X