Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I know that you're still butt hurt from me embarrassing you yesterday and then moving on while leaving you to stew in your frustration. So what you did was stalk my post today so that you could try and jump in and try and redeem whatever manhood you think you have left. Won't work, you and abtfkntime have both been proven to be be inferior and I've washed you both with facts that you can't debate with.

Accept your loss, accept your inferiority and accept that between the 2 of you, you have 50,000 posts and no rep. Just look at that red line as your ret@rd meter and understand where you stand. A lowlife groupie who is dealing with someone who's smarter than you, knows more about boxing than you..both from a historical standpoint and in terms of actually being able to box in a ring. Stick to video games b***h boy. Boxing is way above your head.
    Butt hurt? Lol the context is the thrill of Breadman fanboys trying!

What “facts” are you actually talking about? Lol.

Ain’t no one acknowledging your posts. Can I send you a Canelo bumper sticker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post

I acknowledge his posts. He seems to be one of the few people in this thread with common sense.

Comment

of course you'd own tons of Canelo paraphernalia.. Because that's what you fan girls do. You probably own bumper stickers, belly tees with canelos face on it, have Canelo posters in your walls /ceilings, along with golden boy themed fishnets and high-heels. I'll pass on the offer though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          I acknowledge his posts. He seems to be one of the few people in this thread with common sense.
          appreciate it... And likewise. These other groupie clowns are really just gluttens for punishment. Lol

Comment

Oh you... ok. lol

Comment

of course you'd own tons of Canelo paraphernalia.. Because that's what you fan girls do. You probably own bumper stickers, belly tees with canelos face on it, have Canelo posters in your walls /ceilings, along with golden boy themed fishnets and high-heels. I'll pass on the offer though.
              Boo-hoo. Lil’G fans.

Fap Fap Lil’G! Put some lean in it!

Comment

you asked for a bet, lost, now you should suffer the consequences and lose the only thing of any value in your pathetic 50 plus yrs of life. And I use the word life loosely as it's obviously been a s*** show devoid of human contact.

Your life is this account and you've been using it as an outlet to pretend that you bring value to this earth, which you don't. At the end of the day, your unconditional love for Canelo is not reciprocated, he doesn't even know who you are, meanwhile you'd take a bullet to the chest for him. Lmaooo.

Me ending your account is a favor for you, and also for the site, as it's 1 less fan girl that us real boxing fans have to tolerate. 4 days left ya old ass f@g.

you already had a chance to prove you are a REAL boxing fan... but you failed

there is PLENTY of proof that Golovkin is full-of-shlt... including the fact that he does not make big fights and does not have a career-defining win loooool

fcukboy, your cool story seems to fall apart when you realize that Golovkin has never made a big fight with anyone... EVER

FACT: Canelo makes big fights
                FACT: Golovkin... does not make big fights
                FACT: Canelo fought Golovkin twice
                FACT: Golovkin never fought anyone else worth a damn

here is Full-of-shlt-Kin... wanting to fight at 154, just not against Cotto or Canelo lol...

Comment

lol. aboutfkntime having you in global meltdown. here go make some popcorn and watch this movie! It's your favorite!

I have had that muppet on a string for the last 4 days

Comment

but, you have a lifetime seat on the short-bus

you have proved that you are just a dopey casual-fan on MANY occasions

one idiot, acknowledging another idiot... is nothing special, nor is it surprising

originally posted by TonyGE:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you already had a chance to prove you are a REAL boxing fan... but you failed

there is PLENTY of proof that Golovkin is full-of-shlt... including the fact that he does not make big fights and does not have a career-defining win loooool

fcukboy, your cool story seems to fall apart when you realize that Golovkin has never made a big fight with anyone... EVER

FACT: Canelo makes big fights
                      FACT: Golovkin... does not make big fights
                      FACT: Canelo fought Golovkin twice
                      FACT: Golovkin never fought anyone else worth a damn

here is Full-of-shlt-Kin... wanting to fight at 154, just not against Cotto or Canelo lol...

you can say there's proof that ggg is full of s***, but there's wayyyyyyyyyyy more proof that Canelo is full of s***. Your shameless defense of Canelo makes you full of s*** as well. Especially since you're trying to deny that there was a bet..... You have 4 days left to delete your account. Ya old ass f@g.

Now I'm done owning you along with that other inbred Muppet. You lost your bet so enjoy the last 4 days you have left. Don't be shy about not just making it the last 4 days on boxingscene... Step it up and maybe consider making it your last 4 days.. Period. You won't be missed.

Comment

Working...
                      X