Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has benefitted the most from Crawford staying with Top Rank? BoMac or Bud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has benefitted the most from Crawford staying with Top Rank? BoMac or Bud?

BoMac said he didn't talk to anyone else before deciding to extend Crawford's contract with Top Rank. Since that extension we've seen B&B management/promotions/gym get fighters steered to them by Top Rank and those fighters appear on Top Rank undercards.

Herring
    Brant
    Hooker

Those are a few that were steered to BoMac from top Rank. Hooker is the only one isn't signed with Top Rank but after fighting a Top Rank fighter he was steered to BoMac by Top Rank. I expect him to sign with Top Rank after his next fight.

Bud signing an extension with Top Rank has been great for BoMac. Have you seen the upgrades to B&B boxing gym? Looking better than RGBA.

Bud is never leaving Top Rank as long as BoMac is his manager. BoMac has it too good over there. Top Rank is helping him build his empire

Where's your Wilder-Ortiz rematch PPV numbers or gate thread at?

Comment

.......interesting

Comment

Legacy wise that extension is hurting Crawford big time.....

Comment

Wasn’t aware that BoMac didn’t search around for other offers.
          Do you have a source for that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Wasn’t aware that BoMac didn’t search around for other offers.
            Do you have a source for that statement?
            I posted it once. Let me try to find it again

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              Where's your Wilder-Ortiz rematch PPV numbers or gate thread at?
              Nevada releases gate numbers 10 days after the fight. Give it 11 days since we had a holiday. I've already said the PPV number numerous times.

Comment

It's a terrible thing for Terence Crawford. One of the biggest travesties of the last 20 years of boxing imo is Terence Crawford staying with Top rank this long. It's done nothing but massively hurt his recognition as the best P4P fighter in the world and his earning potential. There are absolutely no credible opponents for him with top rank and he's been wasting his main prime years on fighting no namers for chump change compared to what he should be fighting and earning with his massive talent. Everytime I remember that Crawford is already 32 years old with 0 significant wins at 147,a division full of talent, I get really mad.

Someone is benefiting from this for sure and it's neither Terence Crawford nor the PBC or anyone involved with the PBC. It's a sad sad thing really!

Comment

I said this before and I'm gonna say it again, one of the biggest fückups both the PBC and team Crawford made recently is them failing to sign Terence Crawford to the PBC. They missed out on a lot of money and chances to take their brand to the absolute highest level. It's really sad to see such a talent go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    It's a terrible thing for Terence Crawford. One of the biggest travesties of the last 20 years of boxing imo is Terence Crawford staying with Top rank this long. It's done nothing but massively hurt his recognition as the best P4P fighter in the world and his earning potential. There are absolutely no credible opponents for him with top rank and he's been wasting his main prime years on fighting no namers for chump change compared to what he should be fighting and earning with his massive talent. Everytime I remember that Crawford is already 32 years old with 0 significant wins at 147,a division full of talent, I get really mad.

Someone is benefiting from this for sure and it's neither Terence Crawford nor the PBC or anyone involved with the PBC. It's a sad sad thing really!
                    Why does it always gotta be the PBC benefiting from a black fighter you fuccing lame?
                    Crawford sure as fucc is benefiting with his $3 million plus per fight purse so shut the fucc up punk!
                    Who are you to tell another man how to ear his money or run his business????
                    You dumb piece of shet!

Comment

Working...
                    X