No announcement yet.

Wilder's punch is for real. But Ortiz is and always was crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    Ortiz is crap but whyte, and chisora are great.... of course a brit would say this... of the batch of HWs we have Ortiz is one of the best, not like we have many to chose from, id rather just enjoy what we have instead of complaining all day when its not in the favor of my fighter or region, any southpaw with decent skill will always be a decent fight... would love to see Ortiz vs other top Hws
    Let's be clear I said at the top level. Not crap in general.

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    when aj beat takaam you all said he was a good fighter and good win, the same with every other mediocre fighter aj beats but when its wilder everyone is a scrub or you find a way to downplay the win.
    Literally no one said that.

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    imagine if aj beat Ortiz, would he suck then?
    When AJ offered to fight Ortiz, I said multiple times I hoped the fight would happen so everyone could see how easily AJ would deal with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I knew someone was going to bring up Bryant Jennings

Hilarious that the only time in his career he was relevant is when Wilder fanboys need to big up Ortiz.
      It makes no sense to say Wlad is good but BJ is so bad when their fight was competitive lol. Jennings won multiple rounds against Wlad, he went the distance, he took his punches, not even AJ or Pedvetkin could do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        It makes no sense to say Wlad is good but BJ is so bad when their fight was competitive lol. Jennings won multiple rounds against Wlad, he went the distance, he took his punches, not even AJ or Pedvetkin could do that.
        Here we go.

Wlad won like 10 rounds in that fight, and Jennings is therefore some kind of beast.

Comment

No I don't since one had an actual WBA belt and one had an interim belt

Wlad was the super champ. Not my fault that WBA decided to elevate him after the Haye fight. You can take your gripe up with them.

Similarly, Pacquiao was a WBA champ after beating Matthysse. Trevor Bryan is the interim WBA champ currently, and only a total idiot would ever claim that's worth anything.

In fact, only a complete spastic would ever claim that an olympic gold medalist with 6 or 7 world champions on his record, a world title belt with multiple defenses and one points defeat to the second longest reigning heavyweight champ ever, is somehow inferior to a guy who didn't win any major amateur honours, has zero world champs on his resume, zero top three contenders and has defeated zero recognizable names.

But that's the wilder fanboy logic of today.
          Is Manuel Charr the Heavyweight Champion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Is Manuel Charr the Heavyweight Champion?
            He's the WBA regular heavyweight champion, yes.

Comment

You're correct that AJ didn't go the distance with Wlad.

That's in his favour though.

Comment

Here we go.

Wlad won like 10 rounds in that fight, and Jennings is therefore some kind of beast.
                2 judges scored it 116-111, Jennings out landed Wlad in power punches by a significant amount, Wlad could barely hit Jennings & when he did he took it.

Why couldn't Pedvetkin do this? Pulev? Like I said it just makes NO sense. You could take any fighter from any division and if they challenge the champion like that as well as have a tip 10 win they AUTOMATICALLY jump into the top 5.

BJ was outboxing that Colombian more effectively than a roided to **** Whyte was. Even the Joyce bout was close & this is BJ passed his best

Comment

2 judges scored it 116-111, Jennings out landed Wlad in power punches by a significant amount, Wlad could barely hit Jennings & when he did he took it.

Why couldn't Pedvetkin do this? Pulev? Like I said it just makes NO sense. You could take any fighter from any division and if they challenge the champion like that as well as have a tip 10 win they AUTOMATICALLY jump into the top 5.

BJ was outboxing that Colombian more effectively than a roided to **** Whyte was. Even the Joyce bout was close & this is BJ passed his best

Hilarious Wilder fans. Imagine bigging up Bryant Jennings who won respectively 2 and 3 rounds on the judges scorecards against Wlad, to big up Ortiz, to big up Wilder.

So pathetic.

Comment

Hilarious Wilder fans. Imagine bigging up Bryant Jennings who won respectively 2 and 3 rounds on the judges scorecards against Wlad, to big up Ortiz, to big up Wilder.

So pathetic.
                    How many knockdowns were there? How many times was Jennings hurt? How many times has Wlad been out landed by 40 power punches? The rounds Wlad won were not dominating rounds at all.

Like I said, you could take any fighter from any division, do what BJ did & it'd immediately elevate them to top 5 easy.

Ortiz has outperformed multiple fighters in his weight class against similar opposition.

Comment

Let's be clear I said at the top level. Not crap in general.

Literally no one said that.

When AJ offered to fight Ortiz, I said multiple times I hoped the fight would happen so everyone could see how easily AJ would deal with him.
                      yes a lot of people said that sir

Comment

Working...
                      X