Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Open To Remaining at 175, Chase More World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    If a fan wants to see Canelo fight the best fighters in each division and not weakest belt holder and old fighters on the slide does that make them haters?
    Nah no matter who he go y'all will make excuses!

Comment

canelo could not even hurt tiny cotto who was bludgeoned into a gargoyle by the blown up flyweight Manny. then he moves up and has a killer KO blow. WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        canelo could not even hurt tiny cotto who was bludgeoned into a gargoyle by the blown up flyweight Manny. then he moves up and has a killer KO blow. WTF??
        Because Kovalev is chinny, Cotto was clearly not.

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
          Mark my words, clenelo will avoid beterbiev and bivol like the plague!!!
          Bivol is a winnable fight imo. He’s not super athletic or physical, Canelo seems to do everything he does better.

Beterbiev on the other hand is a huge mauler and that would be a violent, beast of a fight. Would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
            Then why is he fighting past prime old Kova at 175 u imbecile !!
            not really making sense, or did u say that in the mirror.

Comment

To the fighter protection agency, I was a supporter of Canelo back when many of his current fan base didn’t even accept him. Then you got onboard for the Mayweather fight and jumped ship again after the embarrassing loss. But I knew the kid was talented.

However... this Canelo looks great but is clearly avoiding fights against young champions and slick fighters with movement.

No one is accepting fake legacy. Just because the Patriots are a great team it doesn’t mean they should never have to play in a Super Bowl every year.

No more predictable fights. Kovalev has bee knocked out three times in his last 5 fights. He is riding off the fumes of past mystique. We all knew the KO was coming when the fight was pursued, waited patiently for and signed.

Kovalev has been shot since Ward destroyed him and many tried to steal credit. What has Canelo truly accomplished at 168 or 175? At 160 he did great work against GGG and Jacobs and then avoids the one style that gave him trouble in the past. Is Canelo better a better fighter past Mayweather and Lara or a better match maker?

Great win against a once great fighter throwing pitty pat punches for a retirement check. Fight the best to be great. With all these 50/50 fights waiting and remarkable ability to get a favorable score card why are we watching him fight Fielding and Kovalev past-prime?

Comment

In all honesty, I dont want to see any more Canelo farces. Let Bivol and Beterbiev fight like men.

Comment

Charlo and Andrade need to fight and Canelo needs to fight at least one person that's not 300 underdog.

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  This idiotic fan supports Charlie and Andrade not fighting each other.
                  He defends Charlie for fighting bums after bums after bums.
                  GTFOH and switch to golf or something.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    canelo could not even hurt tiny cotto who was bludgeoned into a gargoyle by the blown up flyweight manny. Then he moves up and has a killer ko blow. Wtf??
                    $10,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Cnelo would be too much for these clowns doe.
                      See, I was hoping Chelo fights these clowns so they can finally see how it is to be in real fights.
                      But, OTOH, I feel like they're getting rewarded for skipping the other top fighters and get their shortcut for the big payday.
                      It's not good for the sport doe.
                      Fight bums all your life, look impressive, and get a huge payday eventually.
                      I don’t know that they beat Canelo... I just want to see it.

Canelo is not fighting the best guys. We all know this!!! So whether it be young Kovalevs in Beterbiev and Bivol or a viscious and Savvy Benevidez or a slick fast twitch Charlo or Andrade let’s see it.

No other sport is set up where the other best fighters have to ruin each other’s prime fighting each other before fighting the king of the hill. The only fighters who offer Andrade and Charlo credibility are GGG, Jacobs and now Derevychenko. I believe the third will fight Charlo. The others are ducking these so called irrelevant fighters.

Bro this is nonsense as the best there is an obligation to fight the best that is being overlooked here. How can anybody say these guys don’t deserve the fight but approve lesser and past prime fighters for the beating. It’s not making sense. We see what’s happening here.

Comment

Working...
                      X