Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Canelo Fights Big Names When They Are at The End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
    C'mon man. Tell me who has knocked out Mosely, Cotto, Lara, Jacobs, Golovkin, Mayweather, Chavez jr, Trout, Angulo. Of that list, only Cotto has two questionable knockouts and Jacobs loss to Pirog was a blip. I saw all of those fights and none of those dudes were washed up. Some were not in their primes, but neither was Canelo. The only one on that list I thought he should've knocked out was Angulo, who eventually got pulled out anyway. These Mexican legends are as salty as Cotija man.
    Cotto quitted twice on his feet, never KOed out cold. Jacobs was held down by the ref who wave it off. He could had gotten KO later on the fight but we will never know. It is true, you can not KO everybody and at that level they have the better chin, conditioning and defensive skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      I challenge you to find 1 fighter who has made his name by fighting more fighters that were 35 and older as Canelo has. And to cristisize morales record just proves your level of groupie love. The dude has 6 fights with prime versions of pac and Barrera alone. That surpasses the level of comp Canelo has faced by far. And that's not even counting his fights against Kevin Kelly, maidana and Danny Garcia. Ironically he's a fighter that perfectly fits your question of who is a fighter that isn't a cherry picker. If there was a fight that didn't happen with him, it's because the other guy didn't want smoke (like Hamed) not him. Can you same the same about Canelo?
      Your the definition of a senseless hater that has been exposed countless times. Morales has 2 wins that resembles anything prime elite fighters(25 yr old pac wasn't even "prime" by low iq fanboi definition,he fought countless"bums" in between, countless unprime fighters etc.)

You are just the lowest iq fanboi hater that follows everything canelo does,shts all over it then refuses to explain how your stupid arguments make any sense whatsoever. You have zero credibility,Canelo just beat a prime Champion in Jacobs coming off several good wins & had beat prime Derevchenko that ggg lost to. Hes now fighting a lhw champion thats less than 2 yrs older than the other champs & he is the most prestigious highest ranked at lhw when nelo signed vs him.

Your arguments are low iq dumb arguments, how many times can 1 clown show how much he hates canelo eternally yet worships him secretly because of how high esteem you hold his abilities that jumping 2 divisions vs the at worst #2 lhw champ is somehow less than chasing greatness after coming off 4 title/ unification fights & already having beat both the top 2 ranked #1mws.

You can't even list morales wins & what age opponents were & why he deserves to be thought of higher than canelo,he faced fighters his own size or smaller his entire career,he fought countless fighters clowns like you would say were complete bums if canelo fought fighters with their credentials

It also shows how low iq you are to act as if Canelos career is already over,hes still building his astonishing resume for a 29 yr old & the reason hes faced several fighters in their 30s is because hes fought champs from very young age while most fighters don't test themselves til way older age most current champs are completely untested til mid 30s nowadays. You're too stupid to see that
      Last edited by kushking; 11-01-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

5 yr mission

Lets see Canelo beat all the top 5 in 160, 168

Then we can evaluate his legacy

Chad in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Your the definition of a senseless hater that has been exposed countless times. Morales has 2 wins that resembles anything prime elite fighters(25 yr old pac wasn't even "prime" by low iq fanboi definition,he fought countless"bums" in between, countless unprime fighters etc.)

You are just the lowest iq fanboi hater that follows everything canelo does,shts all over it then refuses to explain how your stupid arguments make any sense whatsoever. You have zero credibility,Canelo just beat a prime Champion in Jacobs coming off several good wins & had beat prime Derevchenko that ggg lost to. Hes now fighting a lhw champion thats less than 2 yrs older than the other champs & he is the most prestigious highest ranked at lhw when nelo signed vs him.

Your arguments are low iq dumb arguments, how many times can 1 clown show how much he hates canelo eternally yet worships him secretly because of how high esteem you hold his abilities that jumping 2 divisions vs the at worst #2 lhw champ is somehow less than chasing greatness after coming off 4 title/ unification fights & already having beat both the top 2 ranked #1mws.

You can't even list morales wins & what age opponents were & why he deserves to be thought of higher than canelo,he faced fighters his own size or smaller his entire career,he fought countless fighters clowns like you would say were complete bums if canelo fought fighters with their credentials

It also shows how low iq you are to act as if Canelos career is already over,hes still building his astonishing resume for a 29 yr old & the reason hes faced several fighters in their 30s is because hes fought champs from very young age while most fighters don't test themselves til way older age most current champs are completely untested til mid 30s nowadays. You're too stupid to see that
          I stopped reading once you said 25 yr old pac wasn't in his prime but 32 yr old jacobs was. You're an idiot and a slut for Canelo. Morales is stating facts in this article. He faced the best boxing had to offer when they were at their best. Canelo waits until he feels it's a safer situation. Just felt like letting you know that you're an ass but please spare me your long ass novel replies and your fake stories of how you've never lost a fight and beat up 30 men at once. Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
            How is Bivol the weakest when he has basically dominated all his opponents? Canelo fanbois doing some mental gymnastics to justify their hero for selectively choosing a near retirement Kovolev looking to cash out...
            The fighters of note that Bivol has beat had already been beaten by Kovalev, when they were better.
            Bivol is a good champ. I'm not saying he is weak, by any means, I'm saying he is the weakest among the list of the current champions...which includes Kovalev and Beterbiev. I would have favoured Gvozdyk against him, and I don't think he gets past Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
              C'mon man. Tell me who has knocked out Mosely, Cotto, Lara, Jacobs, Golovkin, Mayweather, Chavez jr, Trout, Angulo. Of that list, only Cotto has two questionable knockouts and Jacobs loss to Pirog was a blip. I saw all of those fights and none of those dudes were washed up. Some were not in their primes, but neither was Canelo. The only one on that list I thought he should've knocked out was Angulo, who eventually got pulled out anyway. These Mexican legends are as salty as Cotija man.

Mikey Garcia is a real example of someone moving up to fight a real challenge.

Canelo following the 48 blueprint and thinks this is gonna be his Margarito or DLH fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                I stopped reading once you said 25 yr old pac wasn't in his prime but 32 yr old jacobs was. You're an idiot and a slut for Canelo. Morales is stating facts in this article. He faced the best boxing had to offer when they were at their best. Canelo waits until he feels it's a safer situation. Just felt like letting you know that you're an ass but please spare me your long ass novel replies and your fake stories of how you've never lost a fight and beat up 30 men at once. Clown.
                I said according to "low iq definition" of prime you illiterate clown.

And your as usual deflecting the FACT you can't even list the names & ages of Morales wins & why he supposedly didn't fight your definition of bums throughout his career in between the very few greats he fought multiple times & lost most of. Its easy for novices to talk big then run away & deflect because you can't ever man up & actually defend much less prove your senseless arguments with so much as simply listing a few wins morales had over canelos prime wins over Jacobs/Lara/Trout/ & undefeated ggg who was completely unproven til canelo.

And ftr I write what I do for everyone reading it other than you,so they can see you getting owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukleew View Post
                  Can’t ****ing stand canelo but can’t disagree with what you say either.
                  Can see both sides there with morales side and ur post.
                  For starters, I never knew who the heck was Rocky Fielding. Obviously a very weak champ. Why he didn’t go after Callum Smith or Gvozdyk, Beterbiev etc. ? He knew that Fielding guy was the weakest link. Waiting for Golovkin to get older, draining the hell out of Chavez Jr... I could keep going, but it is what it is. You either love or hate the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadVegas View Post
                    Lets see Canelo beat all the top 5 in 160, 168

Then we can evaluate his legacy

Chad in Vegas
                    He already beat the top 2 MW's & held all original organization belts wbc/wba/ibf plus ring & lineal,& he actually won them in the ring unlike most champs these days. Hes fighting nothing but champions back to back,thats what's important. Lesser paper champs now & then between absolute killers like Jacobs/Ggg/Kovalev should not be seen as cherrypicking either imho,compared to everyone else its astonishing.

It's Canelo that deserves to be saying lions only,not charlo
                    Last edited by kushking; 11-01-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megh50 View Post
                      Stupid and Salty comments. All of those fighters were still dangerous at the times he fought them and were still cash cows. Canelo is only 29 years of age as well. People forget that he is now in his prime, and fought those guys while he was still developing. Why don't they consider his maturity level as well when he fought them?
                      It's crazy. Wasn't FMJ 36 but he wasn't over the hill cause it's Floyd. Dam man has the best resume in the game and is #1 p4p. Like Roy jumped up to FIGHT Mike or Lewis..... The hate is real

Comment

Working...
                      X