No announcement yet.

hey feisty and mividaloca..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
    i haven;t read this whole thread yet, but here are my thoughts...
    i expect threads like that (who would you sleep with) because this is a male dominated site and it fits the mentality of most of the posters (given all the would you hit it threads, etc.). the problem i have is that people can;t be respectful. if you don;t find someone attractice, don;t vote for them, but damn some of those comments by several posters were just down right rude hurtful, and uncalled for. interestlingly, the "critics" always fail to post their own pics to subject themselves to the same level of scrutiny and ridicule.
    the thread's nature automatcaly maks it offensive because someone has to "lose" and unless they agreed to be put in the poll in the first place, it can be hurtful.

most women are more sensitive about their appearance than men are. it would have been more appropriate to do this thread in a lounge with a password.

i, personally, consider myself fairly plain - the girl next door type with a youthful/innocent face - not what i would call hot or sexy or whatever. i picked the pic that i did to post because i wasn;t trying to prove to anyone that i was Hot or sexy. it's just me - laying back. i just wanted a general pic so people would know what i looked like. i could post more pics but i don;t go online to flirt or be found attractive by others. i'm married with kids, so i couldn't really care less what people think of my appearance.
    You tell em Fiesty!

Comment

oh, for the record, i am not upset with anyone who just voted in the poll or contributed to the thread. i am disgusted with the posters who felt the need to make the rude and insulting comments.

Comment

oh, for the record, i am not upset with anyone who just voted in the poll or contributed to the thread. i am disgusted with the posters who felt the need to make the rude and insulting comments.
        Sorry about the bad lay comment. I just meant you're pretty and they usually don't have to work as hard. Everything else I said was complimentary about all three of you. It was a tribute. Most of these losers on here don't have enough game to get any of you in bed anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon View Post
          Sorry about the bad lay comment. I just meant you're pretty and they usually don't have to work as hard. Everything else I said was complimentary about all three of you. It was a tribute. Most of these losers on here don't have enough game to get any of you in bed anyhow.
          looks can be deceiving. I am a sexual goddess! lol!

Comment

looks can be deceiving. I am a sexual goddess! lol!
            can you reply to my message?

Comment

i haven;t read this whole thread yet, but here are my thoughts...
              i expect threads like that (who would you sleep with) because this is a male dominated site and it fits the mentality of most of the posters (given all the would you hit it threads, etc.). the problem i have is that people can;t be respectful. if you don;t find someone attractice, don;t vote for them, but damn some of those comments by several posters were just down right rude hurtful, and uncalled for. interestlingly, the "critics" always fail to post their own pics to subject themselves to the same level of scrutiny and ridicule.
              the thread's nature automatcaly maks it offensive because someone has to "lose" and unless they agreed to be put in the poll in the first place, it can be hurtful.

most women are more sensitive about their appearance than men are. it would have been more appropriate to do this thread in a lounge with a password.

i, personally, consider myself fairly plain - the girl next door type with a youthful/innocent face - not what i would call hot or sexy or whatever. i picked the pic that i did to post because i wasn;t trying to prove to anyone that i was Hot or sexy. it's just me - laying back. i just wanted a general pic so people would know what i looked like. i could post more pics but i don;t go online to flirt or be found attractive by others. i'm married with kids, so i couldn't really care less what people think of my appearance.
              Well, for what it's worth, your personality, at least the portion you display here, along with your looks, from the picture I've seen.....rank you considerably higher than "plain". Girls next door are incredibly sexy...'least to a small town boi like myself ...; and to me, you fall in that category.

However, you're 100% correct in the attitudes portrayed by some. The thread should have been on a private thread, me thinks; but this is an open website and those who log on know what they're getting into if they have posted here for any length of time.

...and thats all i got to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                Well, for what it's worth, your personality, at least the portion you display here, along with your looks, from the picture I've seen.....rank you considerably higher than "plain". Girls next door are incredibly sexy...'least to a small town boi like myself ...; and to me, you fall in that category.

However, you're 100% correct in the attitudes portrayed by some. The thread should have been on a private thread, me thinks; but this is an open website and those who log on know what they're getting into if they have posted here for any length of time.

...and thats all i got to say about that.
                Yeah I probably did run away any potential female posters if they saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  For the record.......I would bang Buddychacon.....straight up kids.
                  Thanks I thought you would never ask?

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon View Post
                    Thanks I thought you would never ask?
                    You like ****ing with me today My Buddy............

I actually would like Feisty,Agonyxo and Loca to make a sandwhich out of me............

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                      You like ****ing with me today My Buddy............

I actually would like Feisty,Agonyxo and Loca to make a sandwhich out of me............
                      Can I lick the plate when your done?

Comment

Working...
                      X